4: good time

Namjoon's P.O.V

damn it's hard to remember who's body you're using...

I was with y/n walking her to my house.

As we got there I heard her sighed.

And gave me my phone.

"Namjoon...you can stay at your home if you want...my parents are kinda-" Y/n tried to explain but I cut her off by saying "worst? Yeah your parents are THE WORST! How could they do this to you? I mean you're grades are excellent, you're pretty neat and not in for trouble" I rant to her.

"y-yeah I'm sorry..." She looked down "it's okay...at least you could've told me you have family problems" I hold her hands.

Okay it's really wierd talking to my body...

"You're right I...just don't want you get in trouble" She said then a shake my head left to right "no,I want to protect you y/n...you're my best friend and you mean a lot to me" I hugged her and I felt her hugged back.

"Thanks Namjoon oppa..." I heard her voice cracked.

Aww no don't cry...I haven't told you I love you so much...not as a sister or a friend...but I guess you'll reject me because you said you weren't interested in boys.

I sighed and caressed her hair.

"Everything's gonna be fine okay...no need to be scared" I broke the hug and smiled.

"Thanks Oppa I'm glad I have you" She smiled brightly.

"And it's okay if we exchange bodies...at least you're feeling love from my family" I said "yeah...I kinda envy you" She laughed.

Ahh I missed her smile and her laugh...I wish I can see it in her normal face...she's so beautiful...

"Hey noona and hyung!" I heard Taehyung's voice between us"hey tae" She smiled "did I disturbed your conversation?" He smirked at us "no I'm going home anyway" I said.

"Okay be safe noona!" Taehyung waved at me.

Your p.o.v

"Hyung why didn't you accompany her? Something might happen to her" Taehyung said to me with a worried tone.

"She'll be fine don't worry about her" I smiled reassurely.

"You're a wierdo" He rolled his eyes and we headed inside the house.

"Hey Joonie how's school?" Namjoon's mom hugged me.

"It was fine mom" I hugged her back and smiled.

broke the hug and looked at me "Taehyung said y/n was here you should've invite her to dinner"

Aww Mrs.Kim is so sweet, I wish she was my mom...

"Yeah,maybe next time" I smiled reassurely.

I headed to Namjoon's room and sit on the bed.

Then my phone vibrated, I picked it up and opened it

Joonie: hey are you going to the party?

If you're going :) :Y/n