8: Comfort

3RD PERSON P.O.V

Namjoon woke up and do his morning routine.

He got down stairs then Jisoo and Taehyung were sitting in the kitchen eating their food.

"Good morning hyung" Taehyung greeted "morning oppa" Jisoo waved "good morning guys" He smiled and sit with them "wow...what's with the smiley face?" Taehyung smirked giving Namjoon his plate of pancakes.

Namjoon remembered that he kissed your forehead last night and you were acting so cute that he seemed to not take it off his mind and heart.

"Nothing" He said and started to eat his food then the two just shrugged and continued eating.

As the three of you were done eating your foods Jisoo grabbed the plates and took them to the sink and Namjoon and Taehyung cleaned the table.

Then they heard someone on the door "Namjoonie are you here?" He heard Jennie's annoying voice behind the door.

Namjoon opened the door "why are you here?" He gave his serious fave to her "oh well...we're going to school I want to walk with my future husband" She giggled and that made Namjoon's eyes twitch.

"Okay, fuck off now there's nowhere in hell I'd be marrying you" He harshly said "wow that is just mean! How could you?! I'll tell miss kim about your behavior" She crossed her arms and Namjoon rolled his eyes "whatever" Namjoon closed the door in front of her face and gets upstairs towards his room.

As he was done changing his clothes he walks down stairs and opened the door seeing Jennie texting with her phone and looked up then she locked her arms to he's.

"I'll walk with you just don't touch me" Namjoon pushed her "fine!" She screamed and walked past him.

"Oh thank gosh, she's gone" Namjoon said.

"Hey Joonie!" Namjoon heard a voice that he wanted to hear for hours and not get tired of it.

"Hey y/n!" Namjoon smiled while you were walking towards him.

"Good morning" You smiled making his heart skip a bit.

"Well good good morning to you too" He gave the smile back.

"Ahem...why are you here? You shouldn't be with him because I will be his future wife" Jennie interrupted.

Then you just looked down "oh...I'm sorry, I just pass by to greet-" You were going to finish your sentence but she just cut you off "then why not wait to greet him inside the school duh" She sassed.

"Jennie, can't you shut your mouth? I'll never marry a witch like you, let's go y/n" He scolded to her then he was gonna grab your wrist but you step back.

Then that made him confused.

You want to walk with him to the school but you can't.

Jennie will humiliate you again, you were strong when Namjoon was controlling your body but you just can't stand by yourself.

"See oppa? She doesn't want to walk with you,she just passed by to greet you now go away y/n, don't dream about good stuffs it's not going to work" Jennie holds his arms and smiled at you.

That made you hurt, the way she smiles at you just made you feel small,

The way she told you some negative things about you, made you furious and angry.

The way she hold his arms close to her chest made you feel disgusted and jealous.

And this is the time that you can't take it anymore, You just want to go home and cry or beat the living shit out of her in front of Namjoon.

But you just chose to go home and cry.

You backed off and turned around then ran away towards your home.

"Wow...I can't believe I'm marrying a horrible human being in the world, if I ever marry you I would just think you're a poor girl that my mom adopted and let you live with me" Namjoon glared at her and pushed her away harshly.

...

Yoongi and Shio were heading to the school but they passed Namjoon's house.

They saw you,Namjoon and Jennie talking.

"Dude, y/n and Namjoon with Jennie would be a bad thing" Shio looked at the three of you.

They hide behind a bush and eavesdrop on your conversations.

"Yoongi record that shit" Shio said then yoongi nodded and picked up his phone and started recording.

And after they heard and record Yoongi hide his phone in his bag and they started to walk like nothing happened.

Then they heard running footsteps towards them then they saw you running towards them.

"Hey y/n!" Shio greeted then you looked up.

Your eyes were red and tears rolling down your cheeks.

"Y/n why-" You cut off shio by running through them.

"Jennie will pay" Yoongi said and Shio nodded in agreement.

...

You got home and you saw your mom swiping on the floor "hey sweetie, why are you back and...crying?" Your mom ran towards you and hold your cheeks "please tell me everything" Your mom pleaded.

"I don't feel like going to school...I'll just stay here just for once" You looked down "okay sweetie we'll talk" Your mother said.

You guys sat on the living room and talked for a minute.

"Aww my poor baby, I felt that before...your dad and I were like...abandoned to love each other, but we found a way to make us together again, but now we know why we can't get together because we're going to be a bad parents" Your mom looked down "mom...at least it was over now and you changed and don't think about negative stuffs again" You hugged her.

"Y/n you're a strong girl...don't let anyone break you like some people did to me and your father years ago, don't be like us too" Your mom smiled at you and kissed your cheek.

"I'll be strong for you mom...and dad too" You smiled.

"Thank you for forgiveness sweetie you didn't gave up on us" Your mom hugged you tightly.

"Let's have a mother and daughter bonding okay? I miss doing some kind of these" Your mom suggested.

You smiled and nodded.

~time skip~

You spend time with your mom gardening, cooking and play games with your mother and father in the PlayStation when he was home for work.

"That was fun mom let's do these sometimes, good night mom and dad!" You waved at them "good night y/n sweetie" Your mom said and your dad waved at you.

You headed to your room and laid on your bed and closed your eyes until you're drifting to sleep