You Belong With Me

(I'll skip to the wedding right away and skip a few years later)...

A month before the wedding, I got the chance to finally meet Mario's family. They were all very nice and they loved me right away, like I loved them.They respected me and I respected them and Astrid told me she was happy I was marrying her son.

***

I was so nervous, even more nervous than the first time. Probably because it was Mario this time so I never knew how he'd react. I was wondering if he was nervous too or if he was craving to see me like I was to see him. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. The dress was stunning, my hair was great (for the first time), my makeup wasn't splattered all over my face so..I was proud of what I became. It was so different than the last time with Damon, now it just felt right and everything went well. 

-Hey,beautiful! Oh my God,you look stunning...Your parents would be so proud of you..- Marina came in and gave me a big hug.

-Hey,bridesmaid! Thank you so much, you really think so?

-Of course I do. Jen, you made them so proud,trust me..If they were here they would both just look at you with tears in their eyes and keep saying:"That's our girl...Our little girl is getting married..". They're looking at you from above and they are proud right now, I'm absolutely sure. Look at that strong, young girl in the mirror behind you.-I looked at my reflection again..-I see a beautiful, young, amazing and strong woman...Oh,look,you're here,too.

- Not funny,Mar... - I rolled my eyes. 

-Just kidding...You know I love you..

-Yep,I know..

Suddenly,someone opened the door and got into my room.(I was getting ready at my house while Mario was in the chapel). It was Neuer! 

-Hey...I heard that somebody was going to get married today,did you hear anything about it?- he said with a smile on his face.

-No,I have no idea what you're talking about..-we kept joking.

-Wow,you look...Stunning,Jen.-he hugged me.

-Thank you,Manuel.

-Look,Mario sent me here.He wanted me to give you something.

-What?-I was curious.

-Here.-he gave me a blue box with a beautiful golden necklace.

-He's crazy...He needs to stop with these little gifts! He's seriously spoiling me!

-He loves you,and he's your husband,of course he's going to spoil you!

-Could you please just help me with this?-he put the necklace on my neck.

-There.You're the most beautiful bride I've ever seen.

-Thanks,Neuer.-we hugged again and then he left so he could help Mario in the chapel.

***

The wedding started and I could see everybody getting up from their seats when I got into the chapel and started walking towards the altar. I had nobody to take to the same altar, but I didn't care because I had Marina and the rest of my friends and people who loved me, so I couldn't ask for more. Mario smiled widely as soon as he saw me approaching, I smiled back.