Breaking News

-Look, I'm sorry you had to deal with this. - he sighed. -Welcome to my life.

-No, actually, it was kind of fun. - I admitted. 

-Really?- he sounded pleasantly surprised.

-Yeah, I mean, I never had a chance to run from paparazzi or have lunch with a footballer.

-Well I'm glad you liked it. Look,I know we just met but I already feel like I can talk to you and I noticed you're a nice and interesting girl, and I don't know if this is too soon for me to ask but..

-Yes?- please don't rush it, please, please... 

-Can we be like..Best friends or something?I mean,I know it's maybe too soon,but...

-Sure.- I cut him off.

-Really?

-Really. You seem like a nice guy too.

My heart did break a little but it was stupid of me that I started hoping something would happen between us.He was..Him and I was..Well, me.

-Great. I feel like I can always talk to you,you know? You somehow understand me and you're..Different.

-Different?

-Yeah.I met a lot of girls, Jen, and each and every one of them treated me differently and special because I am.. Mario Gotze. But you...You don't give a damn if I'm famous, you treat me like you would treat any other normal person. I like that.

-I'm not that kind of girl, you know, who drools over your money or career. Even if you had millions and millions and the biggest career, it's your money and your career, I have nothing to do with it.

-Right..You're completely right. But AK...

-AK?-I cut him off again.

-My girlfriend..

-Ohh..

-I thinks she loves me because of my wealth and status. I mean I love her and everything, but I just don't feel the same way I did two years ago when we met, you know..?

-Yeah, I understand you..

-I don't think she loves me for the way I am, for me and not for the money.

-I didn't meet her but I'm sure she's nice. - I was digging myself a grave.

-She is beautiful, Jen..She is talented and everything and she is pleasant but she is often jealous and possessive and..I just can't stand it.-my heart was breaking.

-How couldn't she be? You have lots of fans and as you said, you've got lots of girls drooling over you..

-Well,you are right..

-You should prove her she's wrong. Tell her she's the only one.-I should've killed myself that exact moment.

-Thanks, Jen. You're the best! -we hugged and then I got into my apartment,took a shower and turned the TV on.I was watching a cute movie, "The Fault In Our Stars" and thought about Mario. I took my little secret notebook and started writing..

"How could I be so stupid? I mean, I think I like him,but..We're just not meant to be.I don't even know if I like like him but there's something about him that drives me insane.I like looking at his green-brown eyes, his blonde hair, his beautiful smile, his voice and his accent...His touch..Oh my God,I think I'm falling for a guy who's in a relationship.I mean,his girlfriend must be the most beautiful and talented girl,he can't let himself walk around with me ..She must be looking like a Barbie girl..And I look desperate.Anyway,even if he was single,there's so many beautiful girls in the world,he would never choose me in a million years.But I just wish he could grab me,pull me closer to himself,look me in the eyes and just kiss me like it's the last day of our lives.That's how desperate I am right now..But we're just best friends and we will always stay that way..."

I closed the notebook and put it on the shelf next to my plasma TV hanging on the wall when my phone rang. Marina.

-Hey, Mar..Wazzup?

-Oh..My God.Turn the news on NOW!

-What..Why?

-Just DO IT!

I turned the news on and I was just shocked.I felt my stomach twisting and my hands were shaking.

-"Apparently,Mario Gotze,the player from Bayern Munchen has an affair with a still unidentified girl. We caught them today at a restaurant a little bit further of the city centre, they were having lunch and then they took a walk before our crew caught them hugging and talking in the park. Apparently, Gotze often took his official girlfriend Ann-Kathrin Brommel to the same place, but it looks like she has been replaced after two years with a new girl who's name we still haven't found out. Is this German boy really cheating on his current girlfriend?"

I just dropped the phone and put my hands over my mouth.I couldn't believe it. I noticed that Marina was speaking something but I didn't have the strength to take the phone.

-Oh no..No no no no...This is not happening...-I whispered.

We were both in big trouble...