Give Me Love

The couch was Really uncomfortable but I could bear it..I was just thinking about some changes in my life and my life before I moved to Germany. I took my notebook again and started writing my crazy thoughts.

-"Just a few weeks ago I could never even imagine that some stranger,especially Mario Gotze would be sleeping drunk in my bed.And I never thought I would be in love with him..It's crazy how things can change in a matter of minutes, days,weeks.Two or three weeks ago I was stuck in a dead town so boring to me that it made me feel depressed.Living with my best friend while I was trying to get away from my abusive dad that was drunk all day, every day, 24/7. And then suddenly I felt happy, my heart was full, I didn't have to worry anymore. Because when Mario touches me, I finally feel safe, free..Alive."

Another day,another page..It should've been a typical work day, as always I got up, got ready for my work and made some coffee except I had to wake up somebody that slept in my bed. I quietly snook into the room and watched him sleeping while I was holding two cups of coffee in my hands. I didn't have the heart to wake him up, I couldn't. He looked so peaceful and cute.He was adorable.As I was sitting next to him, I slowly tried to get up but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back on the bed.

-Wait. I'm awake.-he said quietly.

-Good morning, sleepyhead.-I smiled.

-For me..Not so good.-he sat up and groaned.- My head is killing me! Have some painkillers?

-Hmm I have no idea, wait.-I looked in my purse.-Here, take.

-Could you give me a glass of water, please?

-Sure.- I got up and brought it to him.

-Thanks.

-You okay? Nothing else bothers you?

-No..I'm...Relatively fine.

-Now, could you please tell me what happened last night?

-Nothing you should bother about. - he winked. 

-Mario, talk to me.We're...Like best friends.

-Okay..Me and AK got into a fight and she left. Forever.

-Oh my God..I'm so sorry! Mario, I caused you so much trouble and...

-Shhh...Jen! We've been trough this already. It's not your fault,okay? It's nobody's fault. Besides, we fought almost all the time in the past month.

-I'm sorry.

-She's just..So possessive and jealous. I can't stand jealousy.

-It's because she loves you.

-...But honestly, I don't know if I love her anymore.I mean, of course I love her but..Things are not the same anymore and we became so distant and...It's not the same like before.

-I understand. 

-Well,I guess you have to go to work even though I would prefer you staying here with me. I'm just gonna start picking up my things and leave. Sorry about..Last night.It was pretty late. Though I wish you didn't have to go to work today.Thanks for the coffee, by the way.-he kissed my forehead.

I looked at the clock and it was already 6:55 so I would be late for work anyway, so I decided to call Lisa and call sick.Mario was already out of the bed taking his jacket.

-Wait!-I said. He turned around.-I'll skip work today.

-No, you don't have to do that because of me. It's your job. I'm sorry, I have no idea what I'm saying, I just...

-No, actually, I don't feel like going to work, either.

-So..I can stay for a bit longer?

-Actually,I have a better plan. Mr.Gotze, you hungry?

***

We walked trough the city trying to somehow hide from paparazzi and the crowds of fans who always ran towards him trying to take pictures and autographs.

We walked into McDonalds trying to look as less noticeable as we could be.He had a cap on and he put on sunglasses but I made him to take it off as soon as we ordered.

-You look silly.

-No, Jen, people will notice me! - he slightly panicked.

-What, I want to have fun looking at you giving out autographs and taking pictures.

-You're crazy, you know?

-That's why you love me.-I couldn't believe I said that.

We got our takeout order and walked towards the exit.

-Now seriously, Jen, give me back my things..

-No..No way!

I ran outside and I didn't want to give him back his things.

-Come and get it, Gotze!-I challenged him.

-Oh..I'm coming alright.-he took a bite of his sandwich and started running towards me.

He was really fast so I had to give my best to run faster or at least disappear from his sight. We noticed people already recognized him as they got their phones out and took pictures and screamed his name.

We were still acting like little kids, chasing around the city, while people stared at us like we were idiots but we didn't care. We had fun.

At a moment, I lost him and I couldn't see him anywhere. I could barely breathe, I ran from him for about 10 minutes. But suddenly, two strong arms grabbed me by the waist and lifted me up and then spun in the air.

-Caught you!

-Mario put me down!-I was laughing hysterically.

-No.

-Please, I'm getting dizzy.

He finally obeyed me.

I fell on the grass (we somehow finished in a park) and he laid next to me.I looked across to my right side and he was looking at me and smiling. I smiled back. I looked at the sky and watched the clouds.

-Look at the sky. It's so beautiful. I love it. Do you?

-Jen?

-Yes?-I looked at him again,

Suddenly, somehow, his lips were pressed on mine. He kissed me passionately, like no one ever kissed me before.I was in shock. And then, just like nothing ever happened, he got up and shouted to me. 

-You chase!

I just smiled, I was so happy. I got up and started running towards him.