Once he did he look at Jungkook. "I finally found you."

"Why are you looking?" -Jk.

Tae: Well its because I want to have lunch with you.

Jk: (sigh) You know I always don't eat lunch because I don't have appetite to eat if it isn't my hyung's cooking or if his presence is not there. I also didn't try eating with someone else before rather than my Hyung.

Jungkook look at Taehyung sincerly.

Taehyung: Oh? Well come on lets eat together with our friends.

Jungkook suddenly feel anxious. "Is it ok?" Jungkook said.

"Yes, It will be. Wait? Are you Anti-social or something?" Taehyung ask.

"Its that the term?" Jungkook said.

"Yes, Now Come on. Let me show you the good in lunch when your with a friend." Taehyung said and grab Jungkook's Wrist and drag him towards the lunch area.

When Jungkook saw there tons of Students he started to be feeling anxious again.

"Taehyung... ."Jungkook said a bit scared.

"Don't worry, I'm here. " Taehyung said and held Jungkook's hand assuring him that his there.

"I think I want to use my second wish." Jungkook said.

"What is it?" Taehyung said.

"Pls stay with me, I really felt anxious and not comfortable. But when your with me, I think it subsidized a bit..." Jungkook said.

"You don't need to use your second wish to wish for that. I would stay with you without the wish anyway." Taehyung said with a smile.

"Thank You." Jungkook said and smile a little.

"No, I should be the one who would say that. You give me a chance to change, thats too much and... well Thank You.." Taehyung said sincerly.

"Everybody deserve a second chance TaeTae." Jungkook said but when he realize what he call Taehyung he look down.

"I'm sorry Taehyung ssi." Jungkook said.

Taehyung smile. "TaeTae, I like that nick name. Keep calling me that." Tae said and smile.

"You sure?" Jungkook ask.

"Yeah." Tae said.

Then they walk towards the group of their friends.

"Woah! Kim Taehyung you convince Jungkook to be with us. What the hell!?" Jimin said and shocked about it Since Jungkook and Taehyung never get along.

"Since when did You get along!!" Namjoon yelled.

Taehyung chuckle.

"It happens Hyung." Taehyung said.

"You better not play with Jungkook's feeling or I'll be the one who's gonna throw you out of the window." Jimin said and glare at Taehyung.

Taehyung sigh. "Don't worry I won't chim." Taehyung said.

"Come on Jungkook sit beside me." Jimin said and pat a sit beside him between Yoongi and him.

"Ah... ahm..." Jungkook said anxious.

"I think Jungkook would like to sit beside me." Taehyung said.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung, Did you scared the poor Kid away!!" Yoongi said and glare deadly and his words spat like a venom that Taehyung flinch.

"N-No... Yoongi hyung. I'm not that Cruel!" Taehyung argue.

Jungkook compose hisself and breath in deeply and exhale. "ahm... Its ok... Ta-taehyung didn't... did... anything... I'm... Just... feeling... anxious..." Jungkook said and sheepishly.

Jimin look at Jungkook and seems convince that Jungkook was feeling shy. Jimin smile. "Ok, then pls don't be feel anxious. We might look stupid and bad influence to you, but we are nice. I can assure you that Jungkook." Jimin said and smile.

Jungkook smile, "Thank you Jimin Hyung." Jungkook smile.

"Come on, Sit here with me." Jimin said and pat a sit again.

"Ok Jimin Hyung." Jungkook said and sat down beside Jimin.

"This is the first time we eat together, actually and I'm happy." Jimin said and hug Jungkook.

Jungkook felt calm and relxed, but not comfortable like Taehyung's hug is. But he smile at Jimin.

"Well, Why do you call Jimin a hyung? Its actually him and Tae are the one who is younger among us." Yoongi said.

"Well, Jimin-Hyung's age is 20. I'm still 18" Jungkook said.

All there eyes on Jungkook. "The hell Your still 18! " They all said and shock.

"Yeah... " Jungkook said.

"One fact, Your more taller than Chim." Hobi said.

Jimin glare at him.

"Hahaha, I just realize that." Taeyung said.

Jimin glare at him too.

"Don't worry Chim, I think even your short your cute and charming. It suit you, so don't be disappointed." Jungkook said softly.

Jimin look at Jungkook and hug him. "wwwaahhh, That is the most nicest words I'd ever heard from someone. Thank you, My Bunny angel." Jimin said and smile.

"Your welcome Hyung." Jungkook said and smile.

"Yah! Let go of Jungkook or else He will be killed." Taehyung said.

"Killed? By Who?" Jimin said confuse.

Taehyung eyes went to Jungkook then to Yoongi who has a face who was very cold and like he was jealous about something.

Jungkook notice this and gently shove Jimin away.

"I guess I should stay away with you if I value my life." Jungkook said and Chuckle.

"Nah~ If Tae would kill you, I would kill him." Jimin said.

"Oh, Jimin-hyung don't do that. Revenge is not a good thing." Jungkook said.

"Am I the Hyung or You? You look like your scolding me." Jimin said.

"Sorry." Jungkook look down

"Chim, Jungkook is just Innocent and nice. " Namjoon said.

"Yeah, Lets not influence him in our Bad Habbits." Yoongi said.

"Agreed." Jiminnhappily said.

With that Jungkook, first time in his life enjoyed his lunch. Enjoyed the accompany of other human being not just Jin.

......

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks For Reading
Hope you enjoy