"Can you get me a beautiful Flower? I would accept any kind as long as its blooming witu beauty. I always want to held a beautiful flower. I only see them in flower shops but never held them, because I can't buy them since Our money is only set for what we need and not we want. " Jungkook said and look down.

"Really? You would waste your wish with a simple Things?" Taehyung said.

"Yeah, Why not?" Jungkook said.

"Well Its your choice. You know if you said that earlier I could just give it to you without wasting your wishes." Taehyung said and smile.

"Nah, I don't know what else to ask you." Jungkook said.

"You could ask him to do your homework." Hobi said.

"And get Zero? No way, I prepare doing my own." Jungkook said and Taehyung frown.

"Hey! That hurts." Taehyung yelled.

Jungkook and Hobi just chuckle.

Then The teacher came in.

The next class came and Jungkook saw Taehyung was nowhere to be seen. He guess Taehyung just went somewhere.

Then Jungkook thought:

What if he is fucking with someone again?

What if he is back to old hobbits?

What if he is flirting again with someone?

What if- NO! Jungkook like Jin hyung said, Don't judge the book by its cover.

Maybe Taehyung is a playboy before, but now he is willing to change so Believe in it.

Jungkook thought, as soon as he snap out and compose hisseld he saw a bouquet of daisy in his desk. It was well arrange and the smell of it was aromatic that Jungkook wanted to smell it over and over again.

"Woah, They are beautiful." Jungkook said and smile as he held the flowers and the bouquet itself.

"I never thought something like this exist. What a beautiful plants." Jungkook said and smell it.

"I'm glad you like it." Taehyung said from behind which cause Jungkook to be starled.

"Ah!"

"Sorry, If I scared you." Taehyung said and smile.

"Nah, Its fine. Are this the flowers you pick for me?" Jungkook ask.

"Yeah." Taehyung said and smile. Jungkook observe that Taehyung's Jeans and shirt were a bit dirty so he realize that Taehyung did really pick the flowers for him.

"Thank you Taehyung. I like them" Jungkook said.

"I'm glad you did. So? Whats your second Wish?" Taehyung ask and sat beside the Jungkook.

"hm... I don't know yet. I'll think about it." Jungkook said and smile at Taehyung.

Taehyung was happy to see Jungkook's smile.

The Teacher came and the class went on.

.

When Lunch came Jungkookwas still thinking about his second Wish, though he put the bouquet of daisy in the locker in a caring way. Jungkook smile and walk through the corridors and went to the Library.

Though when he was near he saw Taehyung who is running towards him he stop walking.

Taehyung put a hand jungkook's shoulder while Catching his breath.