Jungkook widen his eyes. "Oh right, My Hyung! He will scold me like a Nagging Mother he is!" Jungkook said in panicked.

He look at Taehyung and smile. "Bye Taehyung-ssi, I'll see you Later. I really need to go. By the way keep your promise or else I won't talk to you anymore. Bye." Jungkook said and leave happily.

Taehyung smile as he saw Jungkook's bunny smile. Its like his heart was arrowed by cupid when he saw that. He wanted to fall and faint dream about Jungkook's smile. And He just realize one thing, That is the first time Jungkook had ever smile to him.

Maybe change is Better.

🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪

Jungkook open the door and saw that Jin was nowhere around he hope Jin was alread asleep so He tip toe towards the room but,

"Where have you been?"

Jungkook flinch and slowly look behind to met up with an angry Jin looking at him.

"I.. Well.."

"Do you know How worried I was? I keep calling and texting you but your not answering! What if Something happened to you? What if you been kidnapped? What if you get lost? or worst fall in an accident! What i-" Jin start to nag but Jungkook sigh and interrupt Jin.

"Calm Down Jin-Hyung." Jungkook said and put a hand on Jin broad shoulder and make him sit on the couch. Jungkook sat next to him. "I'll explain everything ok." Jungkook said and before Jin can utter another word Jungkook start explaining.

"My God, My child. You should be very careful next time! What if you will have a fracture!? Wait, Do you have any? Let me see!" Jin said worriedly.

"No Jin Hyung, I perfectly find. A simple fall like that can't break me. I'm not a human afterall." Jungkook said and chuckle.

"You have fast healing?" Jin ask.

"No, But we aren't easily to break. If we are then we would already not exist with the strong current of the ocean. Specially when your down beyond 2,000 km in the ocean." Jungkook said.

"Thats too deep." Jin said and start to flinch. To humans, That Deep, a Submarine won't even survive with strong current.

"I know right? Don't worry, as soon as Jin Hyung will know how to swim I'll promise I'd take you down to explore things. I think you would like to see it." Jungkook said.

"Is it really that beautiful like we see on National Geographic channel?" Jin ask excitedly.

"Yeah, There is more than that. Its more beautiful and amazing specially a place where Humans can't reach. I mean their polutions and destructions. " Jungkook said and look down.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, about how humans are selfish." Jin said and careless Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook shook his head and smile. "Nah, Its ok.Not all humans are selfish, like in NatgeoWild, discovery channel and other exploration channel. Some people are really trying their very best to protect the oceans so I'm glad its like that. I was just worried about, how we mermans think all  humans are mean and bad. I guess we are wrong." Jungkook said.

"Just like what they say, Never judge a book by its cover." Jin said.

Then Jungkook think about Taehyung, Why? He judge Taehyung without even Knowing him deeply. He judge him, being a playboy, arrogant, spoiled brat and a bastard without knowing the real Taehyung. Jungkook realize this.

I'm Sorry Taehyung

He thought and wanted go cry, but if he did Jin would be worried. He doesn't like that.

"Yeah, Your right Jin Hyung." jungkook said happily. He hug Jin. "Thank You for everything Hyung."

"Your always welcome Kookie, Now come on what would you like for Breakfast?" Jin ask.

"Anything will do." Jungkook said.

🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪

Taehyung when home and notice that the their home is silence. Namjoon must be asleep. He sigh and walk towards his room and charge his phone. He wishes that he did have a picture of Jungkook to be his lock screen and wall paper but his Phone was in wrong timing.

Taehyung let his phone charge and went towards his wardrobe, He open it and decided to go something simple today. He wanted to change for Jungkook.

He won't be a Jerk anymore, he won't play anymore, he won't be gaming anymore.

Those days are over.

Because within the chage, he gain a true friend.

Jeon Jungkook.

.

.°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks For reading
Hope you enjoy 😊😊