A new start

(pic of Skyes room)
(Skye's POV)
I walked into my room to and was welcomed by the colours and familiar smell of my room. The walls were painted a teal colour. The ceiling was painted white and the floor was covered with a cream carpet. I had a large double bed in the centre of the west wall, on either side of the bed was a white wooden bedside table. To the north wall was a large window with dark teal curtains that were pulled back and hung on hooks at the sides, there was also a window seat there which for those of you who don't knows is like a half round circle couch that connects to your window. On the east wall was a clear wall which was covered in posters, pictures and my drawings it was like my own photo collage that covered the whole wall but looked amazing at the same time. Also on that wall sat my white desk and chest of drawers. There was a door there that led into my own bathroom. Finally on the south wall was the door I came in was another door which was my walk in wardrobe/closet for all my things. Including my books, clothes, DVDs for the tv that also hung on the south wall, shoes, school stuff and some drawing supplies. It basically had everything I ever needed.
I changed in my Pj shoes and vest top and threw my clothes into the laundry basket in my walk in wardrobe. I headed back into the actual room and walked over to my collage wall and took of all photos with or of Trent off the wall and binned them. I replaced the photos with some that I kept in a shoebox in the wardrobe. Trent was out of my life, I just needed a new start.
I was about to head into bed with my favourite book The Mortal Instruments and try to fall asleep since it was like 1am when I heard the shouts outside. I set my book down on the table and walked over to the window peering out to see Sam rushing out his house grabbing a bike which was his Mothers I knew. He was siting about his car being stolen and right enough I saw the yellow and black car drive down the street. I felt sorry for Sam but I wasn't going to be able to help him now since he was already gone.
I flopped myself down in bed turning on the lamp beside on the bedside table, and opened up the book.
'To love is to destroy and to be loved is the one to be destroyed' Maybe Valentine actually had a good point in the the book. Maybe love sometimes could destroy you but that's the problem Trent didn't understand love he only understood looks.
After a few chapters of reading my eyes started to drift shut. I folded the page and sat the book on the table before turning off the lamp and curling up in bed and fell asleep on seconds.
______________________________
I know short chapter it was really just a filler. And I love the Mortal Instruments, Jace and Clary are totally meant to be. If you have not read the book I highly recommend you read it now. I have fangirl fits over it and have the jewellery, poster, books and my own stele to prove my geeky-ness for it. Lol thanks Megan xx

When the darkness comes (Sam witwitcky)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें