Chapter 20: My power, Your power

Start from the beginning

"Look (N/N), I'm sorry ok you know I didn't mean it" He said hoping to be forgiven.

"Uh -huh" you said looking at anyone but him.

Letting out a sigh he was about to try again, but you were saved from that awkward conversation when Bats walked in

"Team you have a mission" He said monotonely

"What's up" You said looking at him.

"A villan named Mister Switcher" He started.

"Mister switcher" Artemis said raising one of her eyebrows.

"Well no one can fault him for being original" You said.

Releasing a cough to indicate he wasn't done talking, you both remained quiet and listened. "He seems to be another villan with powers we don't know anything about so you are to take him down but remain cautious" He said causing you all to nod.

"The last time that happened I was turned into a kid again" You said walking with the others to the ship.

"That's why I'm coming with you guys, to make sure your ok" Wally said.

"Mmhmm" Was your simple reply, causing him to sigh.

Xx Time Skip xX

You had reached your final destination, and was currently looking around, and oddly enough you saw no one around which you immediately thought was suspicious.

As you all kept walking you heard a thud behind you turn in around you saw Switcher. But before any of you could react he used his powers. To your surprise however, nothing happened or did it, trying to blast him, you soon found out that your powers were gone.

"Well that's not good" You said simply, watching as artermis and Dick tried to engage the villan

"Well that's not good" You said simply, watching as artermis and Dick tried to engage the villan. Said villan just smirked as he dodged and walk back through an apokoliptic portal that appeared behind him.

Xx Time skip xX

"Switcher swaped your powers" Batman said as he walked in.

After switcher got away you all made your way to the watch tower, all be it with some minor difficulty since Megan couldn't call the bio-ship telepathically, so you had to walk to it. After reaching you immediately told Bats who, after hearing the situation conducted some tests, along with the help of Martian Manhunter,