Chapter One

It had been a week since Gabriella and Kenzie had started attending King's Dominion. Although they hadn't been there long they managed to click with one person as well as each other. That one person was Petra and today she was taking them up to the roof to meet her friends in hopes they wouldn't feel so out of place. Kenzie was your typical tomboy girl she usually wore a random graphic or band tee and skinny jeans and a random pair of sneakers. She had shoulder length orange hair but the left side was shaven and she had huge brown eyes. Gabriella had dirty blonde hair and green eyes and was wearing a band tee and had some torn black skinny jeans and black converse on. They all soon walked through a door and were met with three boys. The first had spikey blonde hair and was talking to another boy who had black curly hair. The other one was busy smoking something and had green hair styled in a mowhawk. "Boys meet my new friends Kenzie and Gabriella aka Ella." She said pointing to each of the girls. "Girls meet Lex, Marcus, and Billy." She said pointing the the boy with spikey hair, the one with curly hair, and finally the green mohawk kid. "Why did you bring them up here?" Lex said with his British accent. "Chill there new here and could use some friends." Petra said taking the cigarette from Billy taking a drag. The duo kept to themselves for a bit and slowly opened up. Petra looked at them both. "You guys smoke?" She asked holding the ciggerette. Kenzie soon took a drag off it. Gabriella shook her head she was very shy since she was around not one but three new people. Kenzie soon took a seat and stared at the sky lost in her own thoughts about this place. She was away from the others but would occasionally glance over at Billy she did think he was cute but that was based off of just his looks she knew nothing about his personality. She soon snapped out of her thoughts when she heard her name. "Huh? Sorry." "I asked if this seat was taken." Billy said standing beside her. "Oh no." She said quietly. "Sorry about Lex he can be a bit of an ass sometimes." "All good. I mean he has a point we are just a couple of new girls." "Well if you ever need help feel free to ask. Also your welcome to join us for lunch." He said smiling which she returned the duo talking and just overall getting to know each other. Ella was standing off by herself being the shy person she was. "What you doing over here all by your lonesome?" Lex said. Ella rolled her eyes he was an ass about 45 minutes ago and now he wanted to be nice. "Hey I'm trying to be nice and I've seen you in some classes before. Look all im trying to do is help you out" He said. She smiled and gave a quite "Thanks.." the two of them talking for awhile before they all started talking. The rest of the evening was spent with them all becoming good friends. Petra loved it since she wasn't the only girl in the group. The other two were just happy to have a group of fellow outcast friends especially in this school.