11

"What about this one?"

Namjoon looked at the object. I looked amazing, shiny, but it wouldn't suit Jin.

"What exactly are you looking for?"

"Well, the person who will wear this is...amazing, you know? He is so perfect. He makes me smile when I'm sad. He has the cutest laugh in the world."

The lady smiled.

I think I know which ring will go perfect"

The lady looked through a box where other rings were organized by colors. She took one out and smiled.

"This one, what do you think?"

Namjoon looked at it

"Perfect, how much?"

"999.00"

Namjoon almost fainted. The lady laughed."Well, I can give you a lower price. Just make sure aunt makes some churros when I come by"

Namjoon nodded

"Thanks cousin"

~~~

It's been three months. Jin already had a baby bump. Namjoon just loves to kiss and caress that little baby bump.

Right now they are getting ready to go on their date. Namjoon had temporarily moved in with Jin since the morning sickness comes back.

"You look amazing love"

Jin smiles

"Even tho I'm getting fat?"

"Don't say that baby. You're gorgeous no matter what"

Jin blushes and smiled. He pulled Namjoon close and kissed his lips.

"You're amazing Joonie"

~~~

"Woah, look at the starts Joonie"

"They're beautiful...but not as beautiful as you baby"

Jin blushes

As they walk in the beach Namjoon stops, which makes Jin stop too.

"What's wrong Joonie?"

Namjoon looked at Jin and smiled. "Baby, when I met hoseok, I wondered who were his parents because they made such cute baby. And when I saw you, I was amazed by your beautifulness. Baby, I love you. I love your kids and I love our future baby. Being with you this past months have been amazing. Which is why I want to ask"he gets down in one knee pulling out a ring from his pocket that was inside a small pink box "...lee seokjin? Will you marry me and make me the father of our children?"

lee seokjin? Will you marry me and make me the father of our children?"

"Yes...yes...yes I'd love to marry you Joonie"