09

It's been a month

Jin has been carrying Namjoon's child for a month without Namjoon knowing.

Jin was scared of telling Namjoon. What if Namjoon leaves and finds someone else?

Message from: jonnie😍❤️🍆

Morning baby❤️

Morning Joonie

How are you baby😍

Im fine

Baby?

Yea?

Are you mad at me?😣

No, why you asking?

Cuz you're not putting emojis 😩

Oh sorry

It's ok💖
Do you and the kids wanna hang out with me today? It's Friday so...movie night? And maybe spend the night at my house?

Sure ❤️

Ok I'll pick you guys up later❤️❤️❤️. Bye.

Bye❤️😩

Jin got off the couch and went upstairs to prepare the boys bags. The boys are at school so he can go to sleep after doing the bags.

~~~

6:30

Namjoon's POV

As I got off work and started to drive, I got an idea. So I drive there. Once I'm there I begin to order some food for tonight.

I ended up buying some tacos for the four of us. As I drive to jin's house I receive a text from him.

"Hey are you on your way?"

"Yes baby"

"Ok, just asking. Love you❤️"

"Love you too princess💕"

I smile. I love Jin so much, he makes me so happy. And those little kids, they're amazing, I love them so much.

End of POV

Namjoon drives up jin's drive way and parks outside. He turns the car off and gets out of the car and walks up to the door. He was about to knock but he instead was welcomed by two little kids hugging his legs.

"Joonie hyung"

"Hyung you came"

Jin watches as his kids hug his boyfriend. He smiles when he catches Namjoon staring at him. Namjoon stands up and carries both kids with him to go to seokjin.

"My love, how are you?"

"Good, how was work Joonie?"

"I missed you and the kids"

"You missed us hyung?" Hoseok asks happily

"Of course I did" Namjoon kisses the cheeks of both babies.

"Anyways, ready to go?"

"Yay!" Hoseok And yoongi exclaim happily

~~~~

"They're beautiful babe"

"Of course they are, they're my babies"

"You're beautiful"

Jin looks at Namjoon and smiles. He brings his own lips to Namjoons. They both have a little make out sessions in the living room. Luckily, the kids were asleep.

They decided to have a mini slumber party in the living room, so namjoon and Jin took some blankets and pillows and even made a small fort for all of them to camp out in.

Seokjin stops kissing his boyfriend to catch his breath, he smiles at Namjoon who is also smiling back.

I want to tell him

Should I tell him

What if-

"Baby, you ok?"

Jin snaps out of his zone and looks up at Namjoon. "Oh...y-yes"

"What wrong baby?"

Jin sighs, trying to earn some courage

"Joonie ah...I have something to tell you"

Namjoon nods waiting for Jin. Jin plays with his fingers nervously and a bit scared. Namjoon could see that so he held Jin's hands and kissed them delicately.

"Baby, whatever you tell me I won't be mad"

"P-promise you won't leave me?" Jin's eyes go heart. Namjoon caressed his face and nodded.

"Promise"

"....I'm....I'm pregnant"