02

"Mommy"

"Mommy"

"MOMMY"

Jin sat up in bed, he looked at his two sons dressed in their school uniform, wait, school?! He checked the time 7:29am, they're going to be late. Jin changes quickly and gives the kids a sandwich of pb and j. They go into jin's car and Jin drives to yoongi's and hoseok's school. Luckily, the school gate was still open, so he dropped off his kids.

"Bye mommy"

"Bye kids, be careful"

He sighs. He can go back to sleep now

___

Hours later he wakes up and walks downstairs, he looks into his fridge. Mid-empty. He sighs grabbing his house keys and his phone, along with some money. He decides to walk to the super market.

Once he gets there, he grabs a cart and starts going through the isles. He accidentally bumps into someone "oh I'm so sorry- Namjoon?" Namjoon smiles.

"Hello Jin, how are you?"

"I'm good, you?"

"I guess I could say the same. Where are the kids?"

"Oh, they're at school?"

Namjoon nods. Soon they both shop while they hang out. Once they get to the cash register, the lady gives them a look and decides to say "you both look so cute together, are you a couple ?" Jin blushed and quickly denied it. They payed for their groceries and left.

Namjoon offered to take Jin home, Jin accepted since he couldn't carry twenty bags on its way back. Jin swears he was only going to buy milk and eggs. Namjoon drives to jin's house.

Once they get there, Jin invites Namjoon in. Namjoon helps with some of jin's grocery bags and takes them inside. "Leave them on the counter" Jin says closing the door with five bags on each hand. "Thank you so muc, would you like some water?" "Yes please" Jin hands him a cup and pours water in it. Jin checks the time 1:50pm, wow time went by fast and he hasn't even unpacked anything.

"Um, Namjoon? Could you do me a favor ?"

"Sure"

"Could you pick my kids from school? You don't have to-"

"Sure, just give me the address"

Jin writes down the address on a piece of paper, soon Namjoon heads out into his car and drives to the school. Could Jin trust Namjoon with his kids? Namjoon didn't seem like a pedophile, or rapist, or drug dealer, or-

Ok, he has to sop getting his mind more tense. He trusts Namjoon to be with his kids. But if he does something to them, he'll rip namjoon's balls and make him eat them.

_____

Namjoon gets to the school, and is amazed how big the school is

Namjoon gets to the school, and is amazed how big the school is. But the he read the sign "elementary and middle school" , so that's why the school is big. A bunch of kids came running to their parents. Namjoon waited patiently for Yoongi and Hoseok. He saw them wondering where their mom was.

Yoongi's POV

I dont see mommy, Hoseok is also looking for him, but we can't see him. I spot someone familiar "is that Namjoon hyung?" Hoseok says. "That is Namjoon hyung"

End of POV

"Namjoon hyung " Hoseok says while running towards Namjoon, "hey kids". Yoongi smiles and decides to ask "where's mommy?" Namjoon takes their hands and leads them to his car "he asked me to pick you up, now come on, he's waiting at home"

They get inside namjoon's car and head to jin's home.

____

"Mommy, we're home "

"Oh my babies, how was school?"

"It was boring"

Jin chuckles "ok, go change so we can eat". As the boy were about to go they both turn to Namjoon , "you'll stay to eat with us right mister Joonie?" Hoseok asks with pleading eyes "yea, please stay to eat with us Namjoon hyung " Namjoon looks at Jin, making both kids turn to Jin.

"Is your mom ok with it?"

Hoseok and Yoongi attack Jin with their cute puppy eyes and pouty lips. Jin smiles and nods "he can stay". Both of the kids cheer and run upstairs to change.