06

Seven months passed. every time they went on a date, they would take the kids or go alone. Namjoon doesn't really care of they go alone or with the kids. He wants to make sure the kids like him and are comfortable with him.

There has been a few times when the kids would call him daddy jin would look at namjoon to see how reaction. He's glad he doesn't look at them weird for being called daddy. Instead, he would smile.

And good news. They are now a couple. Yea, namjoon asked jin to be his boyfriend months ago. Jin accepted and now they are happy.

~~~~~

-Flashback-

"I had fun jin, i like being around you and the kids"

Jin smiles 

They are now taking a long walk on the long pier by the sea. The moon is up and shining bright. Once they reach the end, they stop to rest Jin looks at the moon, so bright and so calming. 

Namjoon comes behindhim and wraps his arms around his waist. Jin turns around to face namjoon.

"jin, I was wondering...what would you think...about being my boyfriend?"

Jin's eyes widen. Is this a dream? Cuz it sure felt like it. Namjoon looked nervous, Jin was taking a long time to answer so namjoon assumed the answer was no...but oh boy, life had another thing prepared

Out of nowhere, jin kissed namjoon in the lips 

"I'd love to"

~~~~~~

"So..."

"So?.."

"How about...when the kids go to sleep...we um...do"

"No"

" aw  c'mon"

"No, we're not have sex"

"Sex? No I was gonna say how about we do some pop corn and watch a movie?" Namjoon gasps dramatically "you nasty"

Jin laughs so hard, he feels so happy with namjoon. Namjoon is way better than taemin

((No hate on taemin))

"Sure, let's watch a movie" him finishes washing some dishes that they used and turns to namjoon. " Check on the kids, they have been too quiet"

Namjoon pecks jin's lips and runs upstairs to the kids room. When he opens the door, he finds the most cutest thing ever

Yoongi and hoseok cuddling and sleeping on hobi's bed.. namjoon goes in to tuck them in well, and gives them a kids on their heads. he turns around to find Jin by the door with a smile on his lips. Namjoon walks towards him and kissed him on the lips. 

"That was the cutest thing ever joonie"

"What was?"

"How you looked like a dad, it's so cute to see you like that"

Namjoon brings Jin closer to him and pecks his forehead. "Well I should get going" namjoon says breaking the hug. "Where?" "Home "

Jin didn't want namjoon to leave, so he said the next thing that came to his mind..."how about you stay here for the night?" Namjoon looked at him, he smiled and nodded.

-------

Right now Jin was in the restroom, and namjoon was laying down in bed. He was scrolling through his phone when he heard the restroom door open. He looked at jin with widden eyes. Jin was wearing a white gown that reached to his mid- thigh.

Jin blushed as he say on too of namjoon's lap

"Baby?"

"Yes joonie"

"W-what are you wearing?"

Jin smiled innocently and tilted his head to the side. "Oh this old thing?" It wasn't actually old it was New, he bought it that one time they went to the mall, "it's just my sleeping night gown, hope you don't mind"

Namjoon looked at jin with lust in his eyes. Jin started to lean in, kissing namjoon's lips. At first the kiss was  cute and soft, then it became passionate and hungry. Jin was about to take off namjoon's boxer when namjoon stopped him.

"Babe? Are you ok?"

"Y-yes, I'm ok"

Namjoon sighed "talk to me baby"

Jin took a deep breath before continuing, "it's just that...if we don't have intimacy then...you'll leave me"

Namjoon sighed "where did this come from?"

"I heard you talking with your friend the other night..."

<flashback>

"I know I know, it was funny

Namjoon and his friend laugh. They keep watching the basketball game. 

"So, have you and your boyfriend...you know.... smashed?"

"No, not yet"

"And how you feeling buddy?"

Jin was behind the wall listening. He and the kids decided to spend the night at joonie's house.. "Well, kind of sexually frustrated but it's nothing I can't  control"

Namjoon shrugs taking a sip of his beer

"Well, if you ever need to distress yourself, call me. I have a hot friend and I'm sure she'll give you the vitamin p"

"Vitamin p?"

"P for 🐈"

>flashback ends <

"...And that's why I wanted to do this. So you wouldn't leave me"

Jin didn't noticed the tear rolling down his cheek, until namjoon wiped it. Namjoon pulls Jin for a kiss, the kiss was cute and soft, namjoon made sure to express his love into that kiss. When he pulled away, he smiled to Jin and said 

"Babe, why would I leave you? Just because I'm sort of sexually frustrated doesn't mean I get to leave you. I love you lee seokjin. I love you,  and your wonderful boys"

Jin smiled and started to tear up. Jin was so glad to hear those words from namjoon. He got off namjoon's lap and laid down next to  namjoon. Namjoon pulls Jin close. 

"I love you baby jin" Jin giggles 

"And I love you...god of destruction"