08

Two weeks

Two mother fucker weeks

Seokjin has been feeling sick. He has been vomiting lately. It comes and goes. He can't be around foo with weird odors because that'll make him nauseous.

His sister ruby told him to go to the doctor. But swooning has been a stubborn ass. But enough is enough. Tomorrow morning, he'll go to the doctor.

~~~~

"Good morning seokjin, how are you?"

"I'm good doc"

"Ok. So tell me, how have you been feeling?"

"Well..." seokjin made sure to include every detail about how he was feeling. The doctor had an idea in the back of his mind, but he waited for later.

"Ok, I will do some tests, just to make sure you're alright"

The doctor weighted him and measured his height. He also drew blood into a tube and a urine test was also made.

"Ok, thank you for coming, come tomorrow for your results"

And with that, Jin left to a fast food restaurant and ordered chicken nuggets, a large smoothie, an large fries.

~~~~

The next day, Jin dropped off the kids to school and made his way to the clinic. He waited about half an hour until his name was called.

"Kim seokjin?"

Jin stood up and followed the nurse into a room, "please wait here", the nurse bowed and left.

Jin sat in a chair and took his phone out and went to his Instagram account. He started watching some funny vines.

The doctor came in and greeted him with a smile.

"So, I'm happy to say, your test ran positive. Congratulations for your baby"

"B-baby?"

The doctor nodded

"You are two and a half weeks pregnant"

Before I continue, this book is a Mpreg story

~~~~

What am I gonna tell Joonie?

What if he leaves me?

Omg, omg, a child?

We are not even married!

Those thoughts were running through Jin's head. He always wanted to have another kid.

Jin is in his room looking over the test again and again and again.

Text from Joonie❤️🤓🧠

Hey babe, how are you?

I'm good, wby baby?

Just missing you and the kids

Aw baby❤️
Anyways,how's  work going?

It's Alright. But I still miss ya❤️😩

Baby
You get to see us everyday💖

Still, not enough😩❤️

I miss yoongi and hoseokie. My little babies that remind me of you❤️❤️❤️

Joonie ah💘

Yes baby?

Love you ❤️

Love you too❤️

Anyways, I have good news

How about we all go on vacation for spring break? 

sounds amazing

Good. Ok, I'll let you sleep so you can get more beautiful, love you baby😩💖😩

Love you too jonnie❤️

How did he get so lucky with Namjoon? Namjoon is a blessing to Jin.