Party... Went Wrong- PART 1

Start from the beginning

"No... Not again." Toby sighed in anger. "She might get hurt..." Ann murmured. Sally suddenly grew worried as her green orbs stared up above at the red haired female. "Miss Nurse Ann? Wi-Will anything bad happen to her? W-Wi--"
Ann quickly hushed her as she pet her head. "Y/n is going to be just fine, she will hang out with her friends, nothing more..."

"Alright, see you later, then!" Y/n hung up and quickly looked at the time. "It is still five PM.... Still early but I better prepare my clothes and-- I need to take a bath! My hair is kind of oily and I do need a clean up..."

"Is she talking to herself?" EJ questioned himself. LJ turned at him. "You are also talking to yourself."

"Listen, everyone! I need to leave for a part at eight, but I will be back at ten! I have some friends to see and.. Yeah." She quickly rushed to have a bath as everyone stared at each other.

-----------------------------

Y/n was enjoying the hot/warm/cool/cold water on her skin as she scrubbed it with her sponge filled with soap.
(Personally I like the water hot :P)

She started massaging her hair as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the water, until she felt weird paranoia rise inside her chest. She quickly pulled her head out of the curtains that his her whole body, but felt relieved and stupid not to see anyone there.

"....."

-------------------------------

Ben sighed in boredom as he watched Y/n grab her things as she was getting ready to leave while he was sitting on the table. He gave another sigh before he noticed Jeff smirking as he was making his way in her bag without anyone seeing him.

"...Hm.... What is this smiley bag of potatoes planning again?" Ben wondered as he sneaked behind Jeff who had already gotten inside the bag. He the proceeded to jump inside as well. Suddenly, the bag was now picked by Y/n.

"As I said, do not do anything stupid while I am gone, okay? ......Who am I kidding... All of you are always so obedient when I'm gone!" Y/n smiled as some of the Creepypasta smiled at her.
She looked at EJ. "EJ, this time you are the boss here while I am gone. But if you do not feel good with it, we can have Helen--"
"No no no, it is okay." EJ interrupted her. "Okay. EJ, you are responsible for anything that happens, so please take care of everything... Don't let LJ eat a lot of candy and don't let Masky and Toby eat cheesecake and waffles!"
"Got it."
Masky rolled his eyes.

"Oh man... Y/n, I w-want to be the boss n-next time!" Toby complained. Y/n gave him a wink and waved goodbye at everyone.

"I love you all!~", and with that, she left the house...

-------------------------------------

~Meanwhile at Amanda's~

Liu sighed as he stared at his reflection inside the window.
Jane approached him, seeing him so depressed. "Hey, Liu, are you okay? You seem a bit down lately..."
Clockwork follow behind as well as she stretched, "Yeah, cheer up, buddy, nobody likes to see you like that."
Liu turned his attention to the two girls. "Sorry for this, girls... It is just that.... I... I kind of miss Jeff..."
Jane rolled her eyes. "Well, I don't miss him at all..." "Come on, Jane," Natalie started as she gave a light punch at her arm, "They are brother, remember?" "Yeah, but his own brother tried to kill him!" Jane frowned as she crossed her arms. Liu defended his brother "Jane, it is okay, it all happened a lot of time ago... We are okay now.." Jane turned to look at him. "You are the one to say that since you managed to get away alive. Unlikely my parents..." She hid her eye with her dark hair as she walked away.
Natalie and Liu shared glances. She shrugged, "Don't worry about it, Liu... We will see them again. They are all family." With that, she turned away to follow Jane, leaving Liu by himself.