"Tim And Brian."

“The waffles are ready, everyone!~”

Toby was the first one to cheer when he heard that. The other followed behind as Y/n took Toby and Helen on her right hand and Masky with Hoodie on the left as she placed them on the table, while placing a waffle on the table.

“I can cut this waffle in four pieces so everyone can eat.” Y/n said as she grabbed the knife and STABBED ALL THE CREEPYPASTAS ONE BY ONE!! And then put them in the pasta.

……..

Sorry, something is definitely wrong with me, I apologize.

Ehem.

She took the knife and cut the waffle in four pieces, as everyone started to eat. Y/n took her waffle and started eating.

“Y/n, why can't I have m-more?” Toby complained.

“Because, Toby, your tiny little stomach cannot bear too much food, especially anything sugary… I am just concerned about everyone's health, that's all.”

“Oh, trust me, his stomach is up for everything..” Mask said sarcastically, Toby glaring at him with his honey brown eyes.

“By the way, why don't you take your masks, you two? It must be--”

“No we prefer to keep our faces hidden. Only the Creepypasta ‘crew’ is able to see our faces, and you are not one of us.” Masky glared at Y/n as he crossed his arms. Y/n frowned a bit at his rude behavior.

“That's the ‘thank you’ I get for feeding you, huh? So, I suppose you don't want the re--”

“Thankyouthefoodisdelicious!!” He said as he hugged his waffle close to him. He must have been very hungry…

“Hm…” Y/n hummed with a small smile.

“By the way….. Uh, do you...have any cheesecake by change? It's been a long time since I last ate some.” Masky said a bit embarrassed.

Y/n smiled a bit, knowingly.

So, Masky likes cheesecake, huh? Check.

“Sorry, I don't have, but I'll make sure for buy some when I go out for groceries.”

Masky mumbled an ‘okay’ before everyone finished their waffles.

--------------------

Masky insisted on getting outside, but Y/n refused because it was night, dark and dangerous for his size. He kept groaning and miss behaving, which made Y/n have a hard time… He was the hardest, even harder to keep control of than Toby on sugar rush.

However, she managed to change his mind, and instead he was inside, doing whatever with the others..

They were busy exploring, talking and other stuff… Sometimes, they would look at her once in a while and talk to her as she was cleaning and doing her own things.