Party... Went Wrong- PART 2

"LJ, BRING THE FREAKING CANDY BACK!!"

"NEVER! MY BABY!"

Helen and Toby stared at the two running around the house with a straight face. Toby twiched a bit, "S-Seems like EJ is n-not doing a great job af-fter all..." He glanced at Helen. "Should we help?" Helen thought about it for a second. ".....Nah."

Toby was surprised to hear that as he watched the little artist casually walk away. He scratched his brown hair and twitched. "...Helen is an awful person, a-a-aft-fter all..."

"LJ, I SWEAR----"

--------------

After a few seconds, Y/n and Oliver pulled away from the hug. "...Do you think he.. Would ever like me?" Oliver questioned with worry and embarrassment. Y/n smiled with comfort at him and held his shoulder.

"Listen... You are an amazing and really sweet guy, y'know that? I can not promise you anything, but you can at least try and tell him the way you feel when it is the right time, when it is just the two of you alone... And if he doesn't feel the same, you can still remain good friends, okay? But no promises, you can never know what can happen... But no matter what, I will be there for you, and.... Rejects happen, y'know?" She didn't want to bring his hopes down, but she tried to be as honest as possible.

Oliver smiled. "You are so honest, Y/n... I am glad you are my best friend!" He put his hand around her shoulders as she chuckled and laid her head on his shoulder. "Anytime, Oliv."

Meanwhile, in a different room....

"Ha, ha, HA! First again!" A boy laughed as he beat his friend at Fortnite, making some people cheer and some groan.

"F"ck it..!" The boy who lost got up and left in anger as that was the fourth time he had lost.

Suddenly, the game crashed, and Ben's adorable face popped out.

"Hi."

All the boys screamed like girls and ran outside the room, other people did not paid attention to them.

Ben smirked. "Well, this is getting fun!"

Jeff his under a table that had food in it as he noticed a girl laying on the floor, probably passed out. He smirked and quietly grabbed a black market that god knows where he got if from as he ran and hid inside her hair so he wouldn't be noticed by other people and started drawing on her face, writing stuff like "STUPID, GO TO SLEEP BEACH" and other things, as he drew a mustache, beard and glasses.... How people did not notice him, I have NO idea...

He smirked to himself. "This party is so fun! I just wished I could murder everybody in this room in my normal form...

-----------------------------

EJ had gotten tired after chasing his friend for twenty minutes straight.. How far could his little legs carry him?

"J....Jack....." He panted as he fell on the ground. LJ laughed in victory and towered over him. "Ohoho~ Seems like I won, huh? What now, Jacky?~"

"Just..." EJ breathed, "....just...eat the candy and leave me a....alone...."

LJ chuckled slowly before started eating the candy in front of him. "Hm! Tasty! I bet Y/n will be veeeery angry to know that you failed your one job... Huh?~" EJ groaned and held his head and tried to crawl away. "Shut uuuup......"