Introduction To Our Reality

My name is Kasey Marshell. I'm what you would think to be as a regular teenager. And I am. Except the fact that I am a superhero.

See around 30 years ago (I wasn't even born yet) there was an increase in crime rates. So much so that the government was looking for different methods to reduce it. Every other day there was a murder or a robbery or a kidnapping. Those days people were scared to leave their homes.

That is until the first superhero appeared. Her name was Nightwing. She was a legend. She was created by the government and was even funded by them. She was amazing. Her power was telekinesis.

She was called Nightwing because of her huge black as night wings. She saved many lives. And bought down the crime rate. Villains and criminals feared her. And the civilians praised her. She then retired after 20 years of service. No one has heard of her since then.

And ever since Nightwing's debut dozens of heroes came out and helped. Pilot, Pyroman, Sparkle, King Explosive and a lot more! That is now our reality. It's not uncommon for you to see a man in spandex flying around anymore. That's our world like I said before.

But it is uncommon to wake up with powers. And that's where my story starts. My superhero story. The orgin story of the youngest superhero ever. Bluejay. And you might want to buckle up for this because trust me it's a hell of a ride.

That is the starting of the story! It's short but as I go along I will increase the length of the chapters. If you have any concerns please tell me. I accept constructive criticism.
-Blue