"Ready your legs and stamina ready because were going running around the whole mansion." Hoodie declared. You gulp and nodded. 

 After training was over you shakily sited on the forest with sweat and dirt all over your body. You puff out the air and breath in the air using your mouth and nose. You were shaking from tired and hunger.

"Doing 100 laps isn't enough. Tomorrow we are going to do it again." Masky said and gave you a bottle of water. You drink up finishing it in one drink. 

"Thanks." you said and try to breath normally. "Gosh I'm hungry as a pig."

"Bad luck, food run out. We need to head to the grocery to buy one. Also to buy our's breakfast." After hearing that you lay down staring at the tree.

"I'm tired and hungry." 

"Your not the only one. Wanna came?" Hoodie ask. 

"Alright. Just because I'm hungry."  Hoodie help you up and just in time Masky walk out the mansion with Toby. 

"Savage's *crack* co-oming?" Toby ask. You nodded and he smiled, giving you a thumbs up later on. You all walk out to the stolen car and Masky drive off to the near by market. 

'Hey Savage, when will Hider came back?' ask Sanity through your head.

'A month. I guess few more weeks. I lost count. Whose counting the days anyway?' you ask them.

'No one. That's why I'm asking you?' continued Sanity. 

'Guess your right. Wonder where is Hider now?' you wondered.    

Hider/Ace's POV

"You wish you see light after this but sorry to say this but the only light your seeing is dark." and slice the head of my victim as it rolled over to my feet. 

I watch as the body fell down with my victim number 15 head's now shows horror. I look over at the others body with arrows on their back, others have knives passing through them. I got their souls and started to get a few of them before hearing sirens in the distance. 

"That's more delightful~"

Bang!

The front door was busted open and I turned into my soul/ghostly form and heading out the window to the neighbor's back yard. Turning into my human form and went over their tree.

"Bark! Bark! Bark!" I herd a dog barking. I look down seeing a dog with black fur and white fur underneath. Hmm.. reminds me of Smile dog. 

"What are you barking over there!" I went up a bit higher on the tree hiding from the trees leaves looking down. "Max, why are you barking?" Perhaps the owner of the dog said looking up the tree. He grab the dog collar and drag her dog away from the tree. I sigh in relief and took out the folder to my next victim.

'Name:  Mandie D. Lexie

Gender: Female

Age: 25

Hobbies: Art

Work: Photographer

Inform: Long curly brown hair, brown eyes, has wrinkles on her cheeks, live with her parents, have a younger brother, always wear  sneakers, pants and long sleeves clothes.'

I close the folder after reading it and mark is as victim number 16. I sigh and put it back on my bag and climb down the tree. Looking around for any strangers and jump out the tree over their fence and headed to the forest.

'How are you my child?' 

"I'm fine Slender. I'm almost done with the mission. 10 victims left to go."