24

Ariana:

I chuckled as Herb panicked about getting Trinity high. Trinity had no clue why he was panicking. She just thought he was funny and making jokes.

"Bibby going kill me" Herb palms his face

"Aye lil bit" Wop chuckles as Trinity went hard for Keyshia Cole 'Love' that was playing in the background

"No more smoking for you" I laughed as she sung her heart out

Herb was now on the phone with Shawn. I hope he didn't spill any information. I suggest that Trinity take a nap to sober up, before going back home. It wasn't long before she was passed out in my lap. Her untamed curls were sprawled across her face as her little snores were heard. Somebody was restless.

Bibby:

I called Trinity for the fifth time but I got no answer. All I knew was that she was out with Ariana. She still hasn't said two words to me. We slept in the room and everything. It was like I wasn't there. Like I didn't matter to her.

When I spoke to her, she pretended as if she didn't hear. I'm sure everyone noticed it. Especially since she bailed on the last two family plans for Ariana and Alice. She even claimed she was out meeting with the planner. There was something she was hiding from me.

I heard the front door unlock and close. Trinity's voice filled the foyer along with Ariana's. They seemed to be on FaceTime. I made my way to the door frame, looking at her. She froze up when she saw me and quickly wished Ariana goodnight.

"Hi.." She mutters with a small smile

"Where you been?" I cut straight to the chase

"With Ari and I met with a new planner" She says leading the way to the kitchen

"New planner?" I was confused by that comment. We both had picked out the planner and she went and changed who was planning our event

"You're going to love her" She beams seeing nothing wrong

I let out a sigh and took a seat at the island. Whatever made her happy at this point, I didn't care. She searched the fridge for something to eat but frown once she saw nothing to her liking.

"You want to go out and get something?" I asked as she settled on one of the kids applesauce pouches. She nodded her head as she sucked down the applesauce. I grabbed her keys and started for the door. I waited for her to walk out the door before shutting it.

Juan and Aliyah pulled up before I could lock the doors. Trinity ignored their presence as they both spoke to us. I gave them a simple head nod and kept it going. Once I was in the car, I laid my eyes on Trinity.

"You didn't have to be rude to them" I say starting the car

"I didn't see anyone" She looks at me with a confused look

I glanced up at the top of her, seeing her shades. This girl was petty for no damn reason.

"You done being mad at me?" I asked her, starting our drive to her favorite place 'Waffle House' 

"I guess" She shrugs sliding her shades back on

"It's dark why you got shades on?" I chuckle at her actions

She simply ignored me and started to mess with the radio. I gave her a weird look as she went hard for Trina 'Look Back At Me' . I don't know what she had while with Ariana but it was making her 10x more reckless. Once we pulled into the parking lot, she gathered herself together.