2

Bibby:

"You Reached My Voicemail .. Leave A Message And I'll Return Your Call.." Trinity voicemail played for the third time today

I hit the end button, tossing my phone onto my bed. She's been dodging me for four days now. Every time I went to her place, she wasn't there. So I'll just leave and go chill with the boys.

Her friend Alice haven't been coming around much either. But Squeak sure was over there a lot. Tonight the gang was stepping out, hopefully this would ease my mind.

Herb loud voice filled my downstairs along with GMoney's. I sluggishly got out my bed, slipping on my house shoes. Once i reached the end of the steps, I saw Herb, GMoney and Shawn.

"Yo ass been in the house for the last two days" Shawn looks me up and down

"So what" I snarl at him plopping onto the sofa

"Buckz ass sprung" Herb jokes earning the middle finger from me

"He better be at this event tonight, I know that" GMoney walks in from the kitchen drinking a lemonade

"Just gon come drink my shit?" I looked at him as he nodded

This man really had some nerve today. I turned on the tv, along with the game. Herb grabbed the second controller to play NBA 2k17 with me. Somebody want to get they feelings hurt.

~

Heads turned as NL walked through the door. We all split up going our separate ways. I made my way over to a lil section, having a seat. I didn't plan on drinking or smoking tonight.

My eyes scanned the room incase of some sketchy shit. You can never be too careful. My hazel eyes landed on Trinity's slim thick frame. She move gracefully through the crowd with Tamia and Shanse on her heels.

They were making they way over to Herb and Wop. I stood to my feet and pushed through the crowd. Matter of seconds my tall figure was hovering over her petite figure.

"Look what the cat drug in" Tamia rolls her eyes at me

"Man shut up" I suck my teeth "Can I talk to you?"

"Gon' head... Promise I Got You" Wop nudged Trinity to take my hand

"Don't make her cry Brandon!" Shanse yells after us

Mentally, I rolled my eyes at Shanse remark. Once we were outside, I led her to my car. Too many people were outside and I wanted her to have my full attention.

I noticed Aliyah mugging us as we passed by. She was a clingy one and I don't understand why she thought I wanted her. Trinity stared at me as held her door open for her to get in.

I sucked my teeth as she huff, finally getting in the car. This girl just had to be handful for no reason. I made my way to the driver side getting in, locking the doors.

"Talk.." She blunt with it

"I apologize for ditching you.." I grabbed her hand taking it into mine. Her hands were baby soft and I couldn't help but notice her nails were done my favorite color.

"My mind was on chilling with the boys and it slipped my mind that I made plans for us. I'm truly sorry..Lemme make it up to you" I tug at my bottom lip, hoping she agree

"I'll think bout it" She rolls her eyes causing me to frown

"Trin forreal?" I scoff making her snatch her hands away