19

Bibby :

I watched as Trinity stirred in her sleep. The pain medicine must be wearing off. She suffered from a fractured rib, due to her air bags deploying. Along with a burn on her arm and a slightly bruised lip.

I observed her as she shifted her position. Her eyes remained closed as she grab ahold to the teddy bear that laid beside her. It was one of the four teddy bears she had in her room. Sleep was dawning on me as I stared at her heart monitor.

I didn't want to be asleep when she finally woke up. But I couldn't keep fighting my sleep. I checked my phone seeing that Herb had let me know, her family had just landed. I locked my phone back and getting comfortable.

I felt something cold and wet hit my skin, causing me to wipe my arm. A chuckle soon followed up as I felt it again.

"What the hell?" I mumble opening my eyes

I looked over seeing Trinity and Ariana were staring at me. It was long before Ariana threw another ice chip at me.

"Throw another one Ariana" I huff , getting myself together

"Since he's up, I'll go get your food" Ariana says grabbing her wallet of Trinity's bed

"Thanks Ari" Trinity smiles hugging her

Ariana leaves out to go down to the cafeteria. Trinity put her focus onto her iPad. Alice must've bought it up here for her.

"When did you get your iPad?" I ask her

"Alice bought it over" She says never taking her eyes off the screen

"Did a doctor come in yet?" I ask another question, receiving a head nod from her

I head to the bathroom to handle my business. Once I finished I joined Trinity, sitting at the foot of her bed. She glanced at me before placing her attention back on her iPad.

"You feeling okay?" I raise an eyebrow noticing she wasn't as talkative as she usually is

"Mhm" She responds quickly never looking up from her iPad

I decided to leave it alone and not bother to pounder her with questions.

"Thank you..." Trinity mumbles pulling my attention from my IG TL

"You don't have to thank me, it's my job" I chuckle causing her to blush "Thick and thin.."

~

Trinity had been out the hospital for a couple days now. She was on medical leave for her job and luckily for her most her exams were canceled or postponed. I put off three shows to make sure she was straight.

Even though she had her family home with her, I still wanted to be sure she was good. I shut my car door and made my way up the steps of her townhouse. The door was unlocked as it always is during this time of day. It was like they knew when we were coming over.

Herb was stretched out on the floor with Trinity niece Julian, on his back.

"Hey handsome" Trinity appears out of nowhere, hugging me

"Hey wife" I place a kiss on her forehead

Her bruise had went away and her burn was starting to do the same. I followed Trinity to the kitchen, where both our moms were cooking.

"Told you, glued at the hip" OG states as me and Trinity take a seat at the island

"Haven't left that girl side since she was in the hospital" Trinity mom laughs