21

Bibby:

My eyes watched as Trinity gathered her things off my dresser. Her, now orange hair was curled and pent to the side. A gold MK watch complimented her wrist as 24K diamond earrings sparkled in her ear.

Those were just a couple of the gifts that she was sporting from me. She adjusted her bomber, letting MY chain fall over her bodysuit. I have to admit it looked good on her. I made a mental note, to go pick her one up later from Kays.

Her jeans hugged her now plumped thighs in the right places. She carried well, if you asked me.

"Call me when you get there" I say as she places herself in front of me

"I will" She smiles at me as if she was a lil kid

I helped her gather her luggage, following her down the steps. Bella praised Trinity's presence, resulting in her picking her up. Juan stood at the door waiting for Trinity to wrap up her session with Bella.

"C'mon before we miss our flight" Juan chuckles as Trinity hugs Wop and Shawn bye again

"Please stay out the way guys" Trinity sighs looking between us three

"We good sis" Shawn grins earning a scowl from her

"Don't worry.." Wop laughs "You go have fun and I'll make sure knuckle head stay out the way" he re-ensures her

"Thank you" She thanks him once more "Love y'all"

"We just a call away!" Shawn yells behind her and Juan as they board the rental car

I placed my hands in my pocket, playing with loose change. Trinity blew me a kiss as they backed out the driveway. I waved bye, seeing them off. After they were out my sight I made my back into the house.

Bella stared at me as I took in the fact that Trinity had left. A couple weeks away from her was ready to be hard. I scooped her from her place, joining the boys in the living room.

~

"Count me out" Wop says putting his hands up

"You really scared of a lil gun play" Shawn ask, laughing

"We all know Wop is a peace maker" I joke, earning a straight face from him

It was nothing but the truth. Whenever we had to slide on somebody, he wanted no parts of it. Wop fanned us off, heading out the room. I wiped the last of my bullets off; loading my clip. Shawn was wiping his 37 down and admiring its beauty.

I placed mines on my hip, pulling my shirt down. My phone buzzed, letting me know my timer was up. Shawn followed me out, making sure the door was shut behind him. Wop glanced at us before turning his attention to the tv.

"We see you in a bit" Shawn calls to him only to get fanned off

Once he was in the car we were off to our first destination.

~

"I'm sorry you had to miss your parents vow renewal" I apologized to Trinity for the third time

She simply shrugged and followed Ari out the jail. I let out a sigh in defeat. I really fucked up this time. Ari passed me the keys to the car, once trinity grabbed her things out the backseat.

"So you just going go with Ari cause you mad?" I ask her causing her to stop in her tracks

"You know what we're going through and you went out here and did with the fuck you did!" Trinity fumed "It ain't just bout you no more Brandon"