5

Trinity:

I scrolled on Blackboard, checking my grades for the semester. All my grades were in but one and this was the one class I was waiting for to post. A sigh left my lips as I closed out the window.

I just wanted my grade to be put in before I left for Colorado in two days. Bella brushed along my leg as I pulled on my black Pumas by Rihanna. They were a gift from the obnoxious Herb.

Alice pranced into my room with her overnight bag and huge smile. I couldn't get enough of her for one day. She was over excited that we were staying at a spa retreat for the night.

The guys said it was a gift for us both landing good jobs and maintaining a calm head during the semester. They were right, a massage was long over due.

"Okay Bell, off to daddy's we go" I coo at her following behind Alice downstairs

"Shanse is already there, c'mon" Alice stomps her feet standing my the door

I pull on my coat and grabbing keys. Alice picked up Bella, muffling her head. I unlocked the doors to Alice truck, placing my bags in the back. Alice passed me Bella and got into the driver seat.

I fastened my seat belt and pulled out my phone and sending Bibby a text. Dej Loaf xx Try Me filled the car, hyping us. I switched over to snap, recording Alice and I.

Before getting to Bibby house, we stopped for food. I knocked on the door as Alice stuffed her face with a honeybun.

"Who is it?" A female voice was heard from behind the door

"Somebody tires getting slashed" Alice mumbles through a full mouth

Just as I expected a female opened the door. And took make things better she was in one of Bibby's hoodies. A shocked Bibby appeared behind her, looking between me and Alice.

"See Squeak got sense, you on the other hand" Alice shakes her head "Girl move"

I keep my eyes on Bibby and the broad who answered HIS door. Bella pranced her way into the house, going elsewhere. Everybody was making themselves known but me.

Bibby stepped outside, shutting the door behind him.

"Who is that Brandon?" I was now fuming with him

"Chill, It's Shawn babymoms" Bibby chuckles as I cut my eyes at him

"If you lying to me, it's going be some problems" I grit on him

"Check that attitude" Bibby pulls me to him "If you need the soul sucked out you just say it baby"

"I don't like you" I blush at his remark

Bibby murmur something into my neck, biting me. A moan slipped out as he french kissed my neck and smacked my ass. The things this man was doing to me.

~

I end my call with Alice and get out off bed. There was three days til Christmas and I was missing my man, puppy, and bestfriend.

My mom sweet voice filled my ears as I looked for a better shirt.

"Come help your old lady put up the third tree" She smiles