14

Trinity:

I adjusted my shades as I waited for Alice to come to the table. She was wrapped up into a conversation with her new "friends". Her attitude was starting to annoy me. It was a problem if I was Ariana but she always arguing or running to Squeak when I tried to hang with her.

I missed my bestfriend to be honest. Ten minutes later and she was still wrapped into her conversation. And she was pretty damn comfortable considering she took a seat with them. I grabbed my keys and Carmel Ice coffee, leaving from my table.

I wasn't going waste my time on somebody who didn't care. She knows where to find me if she wanted to talk. Just as I walked out the door I was greeted by Aliyah.

"If isn't wifey" She joked causing her male friend to laugh

"Let's not get fucked up babygirl" I winked before pulling my shades down

"Just know Bibby will be mine" She calls after me causing me to stop

"We all know Bibby ain't that baby father" I chuckle "And you damn sure I ain't the one you wanna try.. Have a good one fat ass"

I unlocked the doors to my car, leaving a mad Aliyah standing there.

- I'm coming over, unlock the door -sent 2:05pm

I haven't seen Shanse in forever. She had my back through everything. The drive to her apartment was short, since i was just around the corner. She greeted me at the bottom of the steps, hugging me.

"You look stressed" She chuckles as she led the way

"Honey I am" I sigh

ManMan and Herb were sitting on the sofa rolling up. This was the first time I seen ManMan in months. He was always ducked off and handling his business. Can't blame him at all.

"What's going on Lil Buckz?" ManMan greets me

"Nothing much ya know" I shrug taking a seat beside Herb

"How your talk with Alice go?" Shanse asked, rolling her blunt

"I left. Not begging anybody to fix some they fucked up" I roll my eyes at the thought

"Never expected her to be like that" Shanse shakes her head

"Me either" I focus on my instagram feed. I noticed that Aliyah had posted a ultrasound and tagged Bibby. Of course I clicked the comments to see what was said. There were some comments saying congrats and some saying that she was faking.

She was really asking for it. I scrolled passed her attention seeking post, seeing that my man had posted a photo.

LilBibby_: When she looking right in that dress😏

TrinMilan: Im On my way home now😘

Just as I commented a ft call from Bibby came through. Herb snatched the phone from me, going into the kitchen. So much for Herb as a bestfriend.

After chilling with Shanse for a while, I decided to head home. I stopped by the Chinese place, getting me something to eat. I noticed the foyer light was on but Alice car wasn't outside.

Who the hell was in the house? I calmed my nerves and grabbed my food.

"All these damn lights on and she don't even pay the light bill" I scoffed noticing the upstairs hall light was on too

I shut the hallway light off and made my way to kitchen. Which just do happen to be a mess. This had Squeak written all over it. I heard the front door open and follow up with a close.

"I could've sworn I left hallway light on" Alice voice grew closer to the kitchen

"And I turned it off" I caught her by surprise

"Trinii.." She grinned making her way over

"Save that fake shit Alice" I put my hand up stopping her

"A girl can't hug her bestfriend?" She pouts

"What you can do is clean this kitchen" I say grabbing my things hearing her scoff

"Oh so it's like that?" A chuckle slips her lips

"I've been invisible for so long, don't make me visible now" I kiss my teeth

"You always up Ariana and Bibby ass to make time with me. I was there before them Trinity!" She yells

"You right" I laugh "But when I tried to be the bigger person, you acted like it was problem. At least she apologized for her actions . I'm still waiting for you to do the same"

"Apologize for what? Laughing at her career path she picked" She laughed herself

"No, for ruining my birthday with yo lying ass boyfriend" I snapped

"You know, I can't see how you knock her hustle when you was damn near close to doing the same thing to pay for your tuition" I added

"Didn't nobody ruin your birthday" She rolls her eyes , crossing her arms

"I'm over you" I shake my head "You better fix yourself and it better be quick"

I left her standing in the kitchen. At this moment I wanted nothing to do with her. My phone buzzed with a text message from Bibby. I opened it seeing it was picture of Killa and Bella, laying across him.

I responded back and quickly started to dress down. Once I was left in my tank top and compression shorts, I made myself comfortable in bed. Alice voice was heard in the hall as she ran mouth to whoever. This friendship was falling apart day by day.

~

Alice:

I walked down the steps seeing Trinity was gathering her things for school.

"Hey, you wanna ride together?" I asked sparking a conversation

"No" Her response was short and blank as she pulled her phone out

"Trinity can you please talk to me?" I pleaded

"Hey, Bye" Were her last words before rushing out

Did I just lose my bestfriend or have I lost her already? I sighed and locked up the condo. I made it to first hour seeing that Trinity was already here. I wasn't so certain if I should sit in my seat beside.

She's been giving me the cold shoulder for three days now. Maybe I was doing to much after all. I placed notebook on the desk, preparing to take notes.

After classes were over  I was heading home, to relax. Luckily I had today off. Just as I walked down the steps of the school, I saw Trinity with Alex. They seemed to be wrapping up into a deep conversation.

Trinity said her goodbyes and parted ways from him. I guess she caught my glare; cause she looked at me before heading the opposite direction of her parked car.

It was nothing that I can do at this point. I just completely give up.