20

Bibby:

I adjusted my glove, keeping my eye on him as he walked to his car. Aliyah had just giving birth to her child and her "bestfriend" was here to visit. I opened my car door, making my way over to him.

I reached for my gun, once I was closer to him. Just as he started his car and rolled his window down, I placed the cold metal to his temple. His body froze, feeling the contact of the cold metal.

"Shut the car off" I say sternly

Fear had now set in his body. His hand trembles as he shut the car off and places both hands on the wheel.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't dead you right now" I ask him placing my finger on the trigger

"I want my son to have his father in his life" He mumbles

"That's a good one" I chuckle "Let this be your warning"

With that being said, I hit him with the back of my gun. I left him groaning in pain, heading back to my car. Aliyah can get hers later. I took my phone off Airplane mood, seeing my text messages roll in.

I pulled out the parking lot, making my way home. Aliyah was getting her visit, first thing in the morning.

I chuckled as Trinity argued with Mally and Wop. She was in the right but they just wanted to make her mad.

"Raccoon, shut up" Mally muffles Trinity mouth

"Take your hands off her mouth" I look up at him just as Trinity was ready to do whatever

"Tell her shut up" Mally rolls his eyes

"No, she's right" I chuckle "Y'all jackasses wanted to pick with her"

"Sucka" Wop chuckles earning a straight face from me

Trinity stuck her tongue out as Mally looked at me in disbelief. I was going always agree with my girl. Right or wrong. I put my focus back on my lyrics, soon erasing them again.

Trying to write my lyrics out were a challenge.

"Try listening to the beat and go from there" Trinity whispered before leaving out

I let what she said replay through my head. Maybe if I had the beat I can let my lyrics flow. I motioned to Wop and Mally that we had to head out. Trinity's car was still parked besides mines, meaning she had to have left with Shanse or Ariana.

Once everybody were in, we were off to the studio. My raps had to be different from every nigga out here. Music was going be my way of sharing my story. Unlike the wanna be gangsta ass niggas, I was really living in the shit.

Trinity:

I looked up from my phone, staring at Ariana as she ran her mouth bout her and Herb relationship. This was third time this week; she checked a bitch over Herb. I don't see who would want somebody so disrespectful.

I hushed her as my phone rung with an incoming call from Morgan. Ariana pouts like a kid, waiting for me to focus back on her. After ending my call with Morgan, I gave Ariana my time.

"Would you chill for one day?" I chuckle

"You would do the same" Ariana defend herself

"No, I wouldn't" I shake my head, receiving a look from her

"If a bitch feel like she can take my spot, then obviously she's got the impression that she can" I say "And I'll be damn if I fight for a nigga"