9

Trinity:

"You're my first
thought in the morning
My last thought at
the end of the night..."

I sigh and shut my laptop, running my hands over my face. This was the third time this week, that I was up writing my feelings. I glanced over seeing Bella was snuggled in her bed, sleeping.

Must be nice, to actually sleep. I grabbed my phone, unlocking it. Moments later I found myself, looking through Bibby and I pictures. Tears made their way to my waterline.

I missed him so much. But it's my fault for this hurt, that I'm feeling. I should've known, he was just one of those lil hot boys who ain't have a heart. I clicked out my pictures and locked my phone back.

I stood to my feet and made my way to my closet. I grabbed a hoodie from Nike off the rack, pulling it on. Followed by my rain boots. My clock read '2:12am' and showed that the rain was going start picking up at 3am.

Not phased by the fact that it was thundering and lighting out, I grab my keys. I just need somebody to vent to. And the only person I could think of at the moment was Morgan. But she was on duty and couldn't have calls at the moment.

I started my car, just letting the old throwbacks play lowly as I sat there. There was a knock on my window, pulling me out my thoughts. I looked over seeing Bibby, drenched.

"What are you doing out here?" I quickly shut the car off and got out

"I had this feeling something was wrong" Bibby shrugs

"Let's get you in before you get sick" I grab his hand only for him to pull me back

"That's not what matters right now.." Bibby looks at me "Talk to me"

"I just miss you... I feel so incomplete without you" I was truthful with him

"Babygirl, Im sorry for the hurt" Bibby wipes my tears that were now falling

"Why did you do it?" I looked at him as guilt filled his face

"I wasn't in my right state of mind" Bibby admits "I felt so dirty afterwards and just couldn't bring myself to tell you"

"And it's not right that you had find out through social media. As Herb said I should've been man enough to tell you" He continues

I couldn't bring myself to say anything. Before we knew it, it started raining harder. I grabbed Bibby hand and pulled him the direction of the house. He shut the door, locking it, and following me upstairs.

My hoodie was soaked and so was my shirt. I quickly pulled off my wet clothes, grabbing a fresh set of pajamas. Bibby striped out his wet clothes, going to his personal drawer.

Just as Bibby claimed into bed, I shut off the light. I placed my phone on dnd before placing it on dnd. Bibby grips my waist pulling me to him, snuggling his face into neck.

"I miss you so much babygirl " Bibby murmurs

"I miss you too" I whisper before closing my eyes

I felt safe once again. I was in the arms of the man that I loved, dearly.

•••

I glanced at my at clock seeing it was now 7:30am. The rain was still coming down pretty hard. Bibby's light snores filled my ears along with thunder, that came here and there.