Vibe (Calum Hood Smut)

Start from the beginning

By 7 in the evening, I am dressed in a baby pink cocktail dress, hair straightened and slick to keep my look minimal; being the girlfriend of Calum Hood brings enough eyes on me, I hate to provoke stares with my looks. 
"Ready, Ms. (Y/N)?" Peter asks me as I walk down the stairs. 
"Yes. Are we going to pick Mr. Hood from his office on the way?" I ask, checking one last time if I have everything I need inside my clutch. 
"No, Mr. Hood will wait for you in the venue." Peter smiles, opening the door for me. 
I feel a strange excitement as we approach the place where the party will be held; Calum and I have tried the vibrating panties a few times before, but every time we were just us two on dinner or on a lazy day while reading, never while in an event. 
But Calum has this calming property which makes me feel safe when I am with him, no matter what. Before I realize it, I am in the elevator of the venue, traveling to the rooftop where the event is held. 

I look for Calum through the crowd, trying to locate him amongst the people attending. 
My eyes land on him and we lock eyes, causing both of us to smile. 
"Excuse me for a moment, gentlemen. The most gorgeous woman has just walked in." He states, earning a laugh from the people in his group.
"I think you are overselling me." I reply to his comment, feeling myself blush. 
"Not a little bit. You are the most gorgeous being at this party. I have missed you." He whispers, leaning down to press a soft kiss on my forehead. 
"You saw me in the morning." I protest but my heart flutters at his confession. 
"You looked so pretty in the morning, you made it so hard for me to go to work." He chuckles, wrapping his arm around my waist.
"Yet, you left." I smirk and he sighs. 
"Well, had to. Tell me, princess, what's under that dress of yours?" He whispers the sentence in my ear, revealing that he is eager to learn whereas or not I have disobeyed his suggestion. 
"Well, nearly nothing, other than what you've requested." I reply, watching his pupils blow out. 
"You are such a good girl for me..." He whispers, pecking on my temple. 
"That I am. Now if you excuse me, I will go get myself a drink and I will see you in a bit." I smile at him, leaning in to kiss his lips softly. 
"I'll be right over there, waiting for you, baby." He winks, letting go of me. 

I walk to the bar, trying to make up my mind on what I want to drink. 
"Can I have a glass of champagne, please?" I ask the tender who nods before he pours me a glass of my choice of booze. 
With my drink in hand, I walk back to my boyfriend, who smiles lovingly as he places his hand on the small of my back. 
"Ravishing as always, (Y/N)." One of the numerous directors of the company compliments me. 
"Thank you." I reply politely before I take a sip from my flute. Calum and the rest of the men of the group continue with their conversation, while Calum's hand never leaves the small of my back. 
"(Y/N), there you are." Mrs. Roberman exclaims as she walks towards me. She pulls me in for a hug, blowing me a kiss; she is a well-groomed woman, around her 40s, which I have seen only on a couple of occasions like this. But one of my duties as Calum's partner is getting along with the rest of the wags, and I know that if there is someone above Calum, it is her husband, so I make sure to always be a bit more polite with her. 
"You look truly gorgeous tonight, Samantha." I compliment her, taking in her stunning gown; she is the definition of extra, but her taste is unquestionable. 
"Look who is talking now. You look like a model out of a runway, my dear." She compliments me back, making me smile. 
"Calum, darling, mind if I steal her away from you? I am sure that she will enjoy the conversation with me and the rest of the ladies much more than hearing whatever boring matter you are discussing." She giggles at the end, making Calum chuckle. 
"I do mind, but I would hate for her to be bored here. I will see you later, my love." Calum kisses my forehead softly, stroking his thumb over the small of my back. 
"Make sure no one looks at her twice." He jokes to Mrs. Roberman, who giggles at his remark. 
"Well, with the way she looks tonight, it will be a hard task." She chuckles before we begin walking to where the other ladies are. 

20 minutes into the conversation with the ladies and while one of them describes her trip to Paris from last month, I feel a slight vibration inside me. My eyes widen as the hesitant vibration gives its place to a more powerful, longer one. My toes curl inside my shoes as I try to keep my expression unchanged, glancing over to where Calum is standing. He seems invested in his conversation, playing it coy, but the hand in his pocket reveals that he is definitely doing this on purpose. 
"(Y/N), hon, are you ok? You've turned white..." One of the ladies asks me, placing a hand on my arm. 
"Uh, yeah... Just... period cramps." I gulp down as the vibration dies down a bit. 
"You poor thing. We've all been there. Let me order you a cranberry vodka, it helps with those nasty cramps." She motions the waiter to come over as Calum plays with the volume of the vibrating panties, making me cross my legs to control my wetness from running down my thighs. 
"Oh, no need to, I can control them for now." I mumble, glaring at Calum who finally grins at me cockily. 
"So, no heir for the Hood fortune any time soon, huh?" Samantha teases me, forcing me to wear a polite smile on my face. 
"Uh, maybe next time." I sigh, digging my nails into my palm to hold back from moaning and giving away the little secret. 
"You are both so young, you have a lot of time ahead of you." One of the wives patronizes me, making me nod my head. 
"Can you excuse me for a minute? I need to retouch my makeup." I find an excuse as Calum continues to torment me with his teasing. 

I quickly rush off towards the bathroom, eager to get in and just enjoy this a little bit. 
But a hand wraps around my forearm and pulls me back, making me turn around. I see Calum, looking at me in a bossing manner and making my knees weak as my eyes stay on his tensing face. 
"Where do you think you are going, princess? The party has just started." He smirks, cupping my face. The vibrations stop, giving me a chance to breathe regularly after a few moments. 
"I needed to go to the bathroom." I stutter, making his smirk widen. 
"Oh, you did?" He asks me, pulling me even closer. 
"Please, Cal... I am going to cum in front of everyone." I whine. 
"But this is the point, honey. I lose it at the thought of you cumming in front of all these people." He breathes heavily, licking his lips. 
"This is cruel." 
"I know. But you love it." He points out, making me roll my eyes. 
"I do." I whine, pouting at him. 
"You are such a little slut... I love it." He smirks, pulling me in for a kiss. I part my lips for him to slip his tongue into my mouth, causing him to hum happily. His hand slips from my face to my waist as he leans on the wall behind him. His other hand though goes inside his pocket and that's when the vibrations go off inside me. I moan in his mouth, almost doubling over as the tingling sensation courses to my clit now. But Calum keeps me up, still kissing me as he continues the sweet torture. My own hands go to his chest, feeling the soft material of his shirt under my fingertips as I try to ride the waves of pleasure those little panties are giving me. 
"I bet you are so fucking wet..." He hisses lowly, parting from my lips just an inch. 
"I don't think I can explain how wet I am right now..." I reply, moving my lips to kiss him again, but he tilts his chin up to avoid me. 
And then he puts the speed to maximum, making me blink rapidly as my body arches and presses against his. The fact that I am about to cum in any second and we are just a few feet away from the party packed with his colleagues intrigues me to the point where it would be enough for me to cum without the vibrations. 
"Calum..." I breathe out, biting my lip in an effort to hold off. 
"Oh no... Oh, fuck no." He exclaims and the vibrations stop, cutting off my orgasm. 
"You are only cumming on my lips, on my dick, or my hand, babygirl. I get to be the one bringing you over your edge." He states, pulling at my hair a little bit. 
"Then hurry and take me back home. I am a fucking mess for you." I cry and he smirks, shaking his head at me. 
"Soon, baby. I just need to greet a few more people..." He explains, kissing my forehead. I am still breathing heavily from the pleasure the vibrations were giving me. 
"So, no more toying with me?" I ask, and his lips move to the side of his face.
"Now, did I say anything like that, darling?" He asks, looking at me in the most devilish way. 
"But..." I protest, looking at him with puppy eyes. 
"I am going to have my fun with you, princess. And you are going to behave for me because you are such a good girl. Isn't that right?" He asks, rubbing his thumb over my waist. 
"Of course." I mumble and he hums in a very happy manner. 
"That's my girl. I will make sure you get such a big reward at the end of the night." He winks at me, making me purse my lips together. 
"And what will this reward be?" I ask, playing it dumb. 
"You are not the only one having trouble holding back from cumming, princess." He states, lowering his hand from my waist to my ass to give me a squeeze.