Vibe (Calum Hood Smut)

Summary: As the CEO's girlfriend, (Y/N) has to attend a cocktail party with Calum. The couple has a way to turn the boring party into far more interesting. (Smut / Use of Toy / Public) 
This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this one, please scroll through the chapters to find something you might like.
(Request) (Words: 2.6k) (Part 2: Vibe) 
--

My eyes flutter open and shut as I try to adjust to the morning light coming from the window running along the room. I hum and stretch, turning to my side to cuddle up with Calum a bit more, hoping that he is still on the bed and that his duties haven't taken him away from me yet.
But I stumble upon his empty side of the bed, causing me to groan a little; guess I will have to wait to spend some time with my boyfriend.
I decide that it is futile to stay in bed longer since the only thing I wanted was to spend a few more moments of calmness with him before his work forces him away.
I shuffle my feet on the floor, slipping in my silky robe as I move to start my morning routine. The smell of fresh coffee fills the house, something that I am sure I will have to thank the housekeeper for. Dating THE Calum Hood, the youngest CEO in his company's history, comes with perks, such as this amazing estate we are staying in, or the fancy business trips he takes me along to. And of course, being with this god of a man, who treats me as I am fine china and loves me with his whole entire soul is something I could only dream before I met him.

"Good morning, Ms. (Y/N)." The cheerful keeper greets me as I enter the kitchen.
"Good morning Madison. How are you?" I ask, taking a seat on the breakfast table.
"I am very well, Ms. (Y/N). How about you?" She smiles at me, pouring me a cup of coffee.
"I am great, thank you for asking. What time did Calum leave this morning?" I ask before I pick up the mug.
"As usual, at 8:25." She replies, standing to the side of the table in case I need anything else from her.

After breakfast, I lounge in front of the pool, reading my book as I enjoy the sun. I hate to fall into the suburban sugar baby stereotype, but it is truly enjoyable. I definitely feel like a sugar baby, but Calum insists that it is not the case for us, saying that my actual job is making his life happier.
"Ms. (Y/N), Peter is here for you." Madison announces, making me turn around on my lounge chair to look at her.
"But I don't have anywhere to go today." I stand up, leaving my book on the chair as I walk towards where the driver stands. 
"Good morning Ms. (Y/N). Mr. Hood sent these for you today. And this envelop. Also, he told me to inform you about a cocktail party you have to attend tonight and 7:30 and I have clear instructions on driving you there, or wherever you will need to go to while getting ready." He informs me, handing me a synthesis of peonies and the envelope. 
"Thank you, Peter. What's in the envelope?" I ask, running my thumb over the pristine white paper envelope with the company's logo on it. 
"Mr. Hood was very clear that you should be the only person to open it and have access to what is inside." He explains and I nod, smiling at the guy; none of the people who work with or for Calum are afraid of him but sure as hell no one dares defy his commands.
"Ok, Peter. Thank you, I won't need you until 7." I dismiss him, walking inside the house. 

I take the flowers with me to our room, setting them next to yesterday's flowers; it is a daily habit of Calum to send me flowers, a different bouquet every day. Usually, they come with sweet little notes. Sometimes with a cheque or one of the expensive gifts he gets me. 
But they are never on an envelope, so this newness intrigues me. I sit on the bed, crossing my legs over each other as I tear the paper open with the tip of my nail. Inside there is one of the company's letter paper with Calum's handwriting scribbled on it.
'Wear those vibrating panties, princess. Let's make this boring party a tad more fun.'
I bite my bottom lip, just thinking of Calum making it hard for me to engage in a conversation with the rest of the ladies, while his thumb slides across the screen of his phone, lowering and fueling the vibrations of the panties through the app.