We Meet Again, Readers!

Beginne am Anfang

Kagura: So, I'm now your.....mate?

Rogue: You have keen observation skills. Yes, It would seem that you are my mate.*Note the sarcasm*

Kagura leaned forward over the sink to get a closer look at the small black, red, and white emblem on the right of her neck.

Upon further inspection, She found that this emblem was comprised of a white sword with a red hilt consumed in a black shadow. Or maybe it was a flame. She really couldn't tell. It frustrated Kagura that she did not know exactly what was on her own neck.

As for what had happened, Kagura genuinely could not recall. She had lay awake in the soft guest bed of Saber tooth hall, trying to remember. Much to her dismay, failure was inevitable.

The couple hugged and said goodbye, promising to come see each other soon. As much as Kagura wanted to stay with Rogue, she missed her own guild. 

Her spirits dropped, as she realized she would be pounded from every side with questions that she either did not want, or couldn't answer. And then there would be Master Isamu(I made her up, since they don't tell the name of the Mermaid Heel master). She would be absolutely furious that she'd been gone for even just a few days without telling. Of course, she would carry on in her usual dignified and composed manner, only briefly and lightly scolding her. It was one of the qualities that drew Kagura to  admire her.

As soon as she got off the train and onto M.H. (Mermaid Heel) grounds, Milliana ran out to greet her.

"Kagura! Where were you? Miss Isamu is getting annoyed. Thank goodness your back, or I can't tell what she would have done. That was mean. You know members leaving without permission for more than a day is the only thing thing that can really get under her skin. Also, there's a mission that seems perfect for us, do you want to go toda- IS THAT A DRAGONS MARK?!?!

Milliana's large flow of words was abruptly cut off when she noticed Rogue's mark on her neck.

"Oh, erm, yeah.... there's that-"

This time, it was Kagura's turn to be cut off, due to a very harsh scolding coming from the entrance of the guild hall.

She was tall, taller than Kagura. She wore a black kimono that was patterned with white cranes and red deep red blossoms. Upon first glance, her skin was extremely pale, and gave off an ethereal glow. Once you looked closer though, her skin tone took on a light tawny brown. Her eyes were a shocking purple, and she radiated authority. You could tell by her cold glare that she was not happy. Her hair fell in thick black locks all the way down, stopping just above her shins. A few locks around her face were brushed and pinned back by an ornate comb. She was, if anything, regal.

"Kagura Mikazuchi! How dare you leave this guild over the span of more than a day without informing me, OR my express permission? This is a violation of Mermaid Heel rule, the very set of rules that you swore to follow upon officially entering this guild. This outrageous behaviour requires a punishment. You are Herby grounded to M.H. until further notice. If you have any complaints or questions, I shall be in the office."

Kagura and Milliana, the only people in sight, were stunned into silence. Miss Isamu was always a picture of dignity, always composed and regal in all her 205 IQ glory. She never let her anger show through in public, especially not around her subordinates.

"Well, at least we know how much she cares for us."

*'*"*'*"*'*"*'*"*'*"*'*"*'*"*'*"*'

Yas, over 100 views, thx all!

Why do I feel like this chapter is shorter than others? Like, the word count is 1160 some rn, so.

Anyway, keeping it short cause I gotta write another chapter since it's Wednesday day when I'm writing this and I said I'd publish 2 chaps on Friday, thank you literally so much for even just clicking on my book. Like, this sucks so much I can barely stand it myself, and then there are HUMANS reading my book. And even one vote.

Thank you ALLLLL

HAVE A GREAT DAYYYYYY

BE AWSOOMMMMEEEE

YOU ARE AMAZIINNNNGGGG

THANK YOUUUUU

BYEEEEEEE [•^•]>~