"I agree to disagree," I mumbled as my eyes hardened.

"But no, listen. Firstly, it was very stupid and reckless of you to storm off like that in the middle of the night all by yourself. If I was Jungkook, I'd never let you do that too." She paused for a couple of seconds when she noticed me frowning. "Secondly, I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt. You should have stayed and let him explain. This way you'd know all the facts and would know what to think of him. Now we're just sitting in here, making guesses."

My blood started to boil in my veins, the unfiltered anger clouding my mind again like a thick fog.

"I'm done listening, Celine," I muttered through gritted teeth. "I'm done with everything about Jungkook. I turned the whole world upside down to find out what has happened to him only for him to come back on his own two feet and tell me that he's leaving again and that I need to back off. And what's more frustrating, he most probably has another girlfriend on the other side of the globe." I clenched my jaw.

"Yes, of course," Celine said sternly. "I'm totally with you on that. If that's true, I'm personally cutting his manhood off."

I wiggled in my seat uncomfortably when the door of the coffee shop opened, causing me to glance over my shoulder. Thankfully, it was just a chubby old lady.

"Did he try to reach out to you after last night? Did he call?" Celine asked and I instantly shook my head.

"No. I guess that means that he's really guilty for what I accused him of." I murmured darkly and she hummed pensively.

"However, I kind of feel sorry for Jungkook." Celine lowered her voice and leaned in so that I could hear her better. "That backstory you just told me was just heart-wrenching. Poor guy, having to grow up in a cold and loveless home. And to discover that you biologically don't belong there, that someone took away your opportunity to live in a happy family? Just awful."

I shook my head before the wave of pity could wash over me.

"You're right, Celine, but honestly, if only he had told me-"

"Yes, that was Jungkook's mistake." Celine cut me off agitatedly, not letting me finish my sentence. "This is the reason everything went downhill. He should have been honest with you in the first place, should have told you everything. Not just act behind your back and leave you, no matter how grand and noble his reasons were. Being scared for your loved one's life is excusable, abandoning them with no explanation whatsoever is unforgivable."

I dove deep into my thoughts, reflecting on Celine's words. As per usual, she was right.

"Also, I don't want to sound too mean, but what he's done last night was kind of a dick move." Celine resumed talking, chewing on her lower lip slightly. "From what you told me, I can determine he kind of took advantage of how confused and vulnerable you were."

I pursed my lips into a thin line, violently shaking my head.

"No, that's not true." I mumbled. She may or not be right, but I most definitely wanted to take responsibility of my own reckless action. "He didn't. I know him, he was upset and confused as well. Both of us just gave into the emotion. I wanted it to happen too, Celine. We both wanted it."

She stared at me, her gaze searching mine.

"If you say so." She uttered. "I still think he did that, if only partly because you admitted having feelings for Taehyung."

My whole body went numb when I heard Taehyung's name. I buried my face into my palms in frustration.

"So Taehyung really did say "I love you", didn't he?"