I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "Why do you always make a room dark. Are you like Dracula or something?" I asked and chuckle.

"Nope, just for a grand entrance." Andrei reply and I clap my hands so the lights will open. "Japan technology, I see." I rolled my eyes and said whatever.

"Why am I here anyway?" I asked as I walk and sat down on my chair.

"Well 'they' are planning on coming back here, but I don't know when. Except the fact that Davenport came here for a business actually, which is not counted."

"They can come back whenever they want. What I want is the old times to come back."

"That'll happen bro, just wait and see. Maybe if the crew is complete again, the fun will happen which is the exciting part." Andrei said as she walk to me and put a hand on my shoulder. I sighed and just nod my head.

"Other than that, you have an important meeting with some company holders in the city, which will be next week Friday at 5pm sharp." She continued and I groan. She laughed a little and I glared at her.

"Dom't worry bruh, I'll be with you at the meeting." I nod my head. She said she has to go somewhere and said her goodbye. I sigh and looked out the large window behind me and looked throughout the city.

Tall buildings, people walking around in rush hours, cars stuck in traffic, the trees, and the sun which is starting to set.

I got up from my seat and to the elevator and down to the parking lot. I got in my car and drove to my spot. Once I reached the first part, I turn off my car and lock it and walk to the hill. I walk up and stopped at the rocks where I usually sit on.

This is the place where we always hang out. I wish we could turn back time and just forget whatever happened to us. This place has memories in which it's too hard to erase or forget.

I breathed in the fresh air and sat there looking at the city as the city lights started to appear. I grab my backpack and took out my camera. I took a quick photo just in case they want to if there is a difference.

 I took a quick photo just in case they want to if there is a difference

I put my camera back in my bag and stand up. I breathed in the fresh air one last time and walk down the hill back to my car.  I drove down the streets of San Francisco, California. Instead of driving to my house, I drove to the condominium. I parked at the underground parking lot and walk to the elevator. I press my floor which is the 7th floor. 

The elevator dinged and the doors open. I walk out and walk down the hall until I reach the door with the number 7 on it. You see every floor is numbered 1-8, since the building bought a huge area of land, they have two buildings, and I am on the first building cause some parts of the second building are still under construction.

I opened the lights and head to my room. I threw my bag on the floor and go to the bathroom. I remove my shirt as I am walking to the mirror. 

Bruises already are forming around my body. I touch one of them and I hiss in pain. I walk back to my room and open the mini fridge I have in my room and grab an ice pack. You're probably wondering why I have a mini fridge in my room, well since I get beat up a lot, I decided to put a mini fridge in my room and stack it with ice packs.