Lost at sea.

The next few days Rose and Jack didn't really talk. She had started to give up hope on the fact that they would be getting out of their current situation any time soon. Every single day was the same over and over just as her life had always been before she had met Jack Dawson. They would wake up at dawn, check the temperature of the  sea, try to use Jack's  contraption to catch their own food, sit in silence for the next few hours,as Jack had stopped his whistling.

One morning, April 15 1912  to be precise, there was a strong gust of wind that had blown slim little Rose over in her sleep. She had immediately woken up and looked around to see violent storms and heavy winds. So harsh that not even the seagulls were flying straight in order as they usually did each morning. A huge wave was gusted over and thrown over wetting her still slightly damp clothes.

Rose suddenly started to panic, especially as she was already starting to lose her grip on the rock. She started panting and shook Jack awake.

"Jack!" she whimpered,her voice breaking in fear before she tried again.

"Jack...P-Please....wake up..."

Jack Dawson's eyes fluttered open when he heard the panic in Rose's voice. He sat up quickly and wrapped his arms around his girl.

"Sssh....sssh baby, it's okay..."  he whispered, comfortingly as he looked around to try figure out what to do. Usually a milestone of ideas would fill his mind but he couldn't think of anything. There were no trees to make a raft,no sun to warm up the water, no boats around for miles...

He looked down at Rose and felt a spark inside him, telling him how important it was that he kept Rose DeWitt Bukater safe...even if it meant risking everything he had.

"Okay...listen to me Rose...we're going to have to jump.."

"what?! Jack that's crazy!"

"It's our only choice Rose, we're going to go in either way, just keep hold of my hand and don't dare lose hope..." he said, taking hand between the two of his and resting  his forehead against hers.

"I'm not going to lose you, Rose..."

Rose sniffed as tears trailed down her cheeks and she looked at the love of her life with full trust and admiration. She pressed her lips against Jack's holding onto him tightly as he wrapped his arms around her waist. They stayed that way even as their bodies plunged int the water...they never let go...