Cotton Candy, Clowns, and Corn Dogs (Multiple POVs)

Start from the beginning

"Two bracelets please." I say to the worker. (A/N: let's just say that the bracelets give them an unlimited amount of times they may ride any ride.)

The worker exchanges my money for the bracelets. Nikki and I both put the bracelets on and continue into the carnival grounds.

Nikki spots the carousel, grabs my hand, and pulls me over to get in line with her. The second we get in to select our animal/seats, Nikki predictably runs strait over to the unicorn. Typical Nikki. I hop onto the narwhal right next to her and we both make funny faces at each other until the ride starts up.

When we get off, Nikki and I decide to ride multiple more rides. Nikki didn't seem to particularly enjoy the roller coaster... she was screaming her head off the entire time and when we got off, she was shaking like a chihuahua.

After about two hours or so, we begin to get hungry, so we both head over to a food stand and order corn dogs and cotton candy.

Nikki and I are constantly cracking jokes and making each other laugh. There's no silent moment between us two. I can't help but notice how beautiful she is with her hair slightly tousled but she doesn't seem to care enough to fix it.

We begin to ask super random questions to each other with situations that probably would never happen such as:

"What would you do if you went outside and the cast of Spongebob was walking towards you coming down your driveway and the cookie monster broke into your house and stole all of your Oreos, while the flowers in your garden started to train for the Olympics, while a bunch of cats started popping up out of the ground?" (that was Nikki's question to me... she's a GENIUS!)

or

"What would happen if a person from Idaho fell from the sky right now?"

Or

"If a Tyrannosaurus-Rex and a Hippopotamus had a baby, what would it be called? A Tyrannopotamus? Or a Hipposaurus-Rex?"

OR

"If you were eating M&M's one day and they suddenly turned into the M&M's characters and started yelling at you for eating their friends/siblings, what would you do?"

It was a pretty funny conversation if I do say so myself. Nikki really has a unique sense of humor. She doesn't make fun of anyone when she jokes around, if anything, she only makes fun of herself.

I suddenly ask a normal question, "What's your greatest pet peeve?"

Nikki thinks about that for a moment before responding with, "Probably gossip, gossipy girls, preppy girls who think they're 'all that' and people who are insensitive to others and only care about themselves."

I smile at her answer. Finally a girl who doesn't say things like "People who have no sense of fashion, bad hair days, things that don't have pink in them, days when I just can't get my makeup right..." Well you get the idea.

I see a balloon stand where a clown is making balloon animals for whoever wants one. I nudge Nikki and point to the stand. I'm about to ask her if she wants one, but her eyes go wide, she drops her cotton candy and corn dog, and starts trembling. I am confused about her reaction and am ready to ask her what's wrong but she seems to have found her voice so she screams and sprints away.

I am confused for a split second before I realize that I should run after her.

I try to catch up with her, but

A.) She is an extremely fast sprinter. Fast like, I bet if she were running in the Olympics, she would get a gold medal every time if she ran this speed in them, fast. Wait a second, she said she was a bad athlete.....