She stumped the end of the staff in the floor, it made a loud sound as black wave pulsed through the fighting crowd. They stopped as soon as the saw the shadows. It moves as it slowly turned into arms, pulling them to the ground. They panicked, they tried going out using force or magic, but they were stuck. Their arms are stuck into the shadows, the lower half of their body was down into the shadows. Gajeel tried using his shadow mode but no avail the shadows were to strong.

“What the?!” Gajeel looked at Lucy,“What the heck?! Bunny Girl! Is this your doing?!”

“It was for all of you to be quiet,”

It wasn't the Lucy they know. It was Xiaomei. Zeref could recognize it anywhere, for her once encountered her when she was still a kid.

“Mister, I wouldn't do that if I were you,”

Her eyes that could kill. The eyes that could make you see the void, your death, your nightmare. A person truly deserves to be called Tyrant.

“We won't do it again, Luce! We're sorry!” Natsu begged, as Lucy slowly approached. She stopped in front of him, and looked at him in the eye.

“You promise?”

He nodded, and smiled lovingly to her,“I promise, Luce,”

She blinked her cold stare, and looked at him the same,“Good!”

They soon slowly rose up from the shadows, but they panted in exhaustion.

“Sorry about that guys!” She said,“I forgot that Geulimja extract magic from other people that was caught in its shadows,”

That's how powerful that shit is?! Ignia frankly thought.

“Welp, I gotta go. See ya!” He disappeared into the flames.

“Alright you br— What the hell happened?” Makarov looked around, and saw the terrified look of his brats. Then, he saw the black haired woman,“Who are you?”

“Oh Master, forgot about me already?” The woman giggled.

“Lucy?” He tilted his head.

“The one and only!” She laughed,“Sorry, lemme just remove it,”

The black light surrounds her once again, after a few seconds, she was back to normal.

Makarov sighed. He was already old, and stuck in a wheelchair, and a week ago, he just found out that one of his brats is an important person.

He looked at them,“Team Natsu, to my office,”

The newly reformed Team Natsu, was consist of Natsu and Lucy Dragneel, Gray and Juvia Fullbuster, Jellal and Erza Fernandez, and lastly, Romeo Conbolt and Wendy Marvel, went to the Master's office.

“What is it, Gramps?” Natsu asked, as all of them has taken a seat.

“Queen Hisui has sent us a mission that request all of you,” He started,“Fiore is invited to join hands with Sindria, personally by King Sinbad himself,”

“Sindira?!” Jellal jumped out of his seat.

“You know them?” Erza asked her husband.

Jellal nodded,“I know them very well, Seven Seas Collision is an alliance they are part of and is very powerful. That back then, when I was still in the council, they already planned to join the Collision. Who would have thought that Fiore, a small country, would join Sindria instead”

“An alliance would do good for Fiore,” Erza said.

“So, what's the mission,” Gray asked.

“You are to escort the queen to Sindria, guard her throughout the whole thing,” Makarov said,“This mission is specifically called for all eight of you. The reward would be 5 million each,”

The team smirked to one another,“We're on it,”

“But, may Juvia ask, who are part of the gathering?”

“Well, I don't know the details, but Kou Empire will be there,” They all turned to Lucy. Worried for her well-being. Kou Empire, the empire she was born and raised.

“Why are you all looking at me like that?” She sassed.

“We are just worried that... You might encounter your brother there,” Natsu held her hand.

“I so-called died when he was three. He won't recognize me and besides,” She held his hand tighter,“You guys are with me. I won't be worried aside from the fact you and Gray going at each other's throat during the gathering,”

“Well...” He chuckled nervously.

“If you do that,” The look in her eyes change once again,“I won't forgive you,”

“I won't do it! Promise!”

She snorted, then laughed,“You fell for it!” She laughed for a few minutes,“I knew you and Gray wouldn't be able to last, but just don't do anything reckless there okay?”

“Okay?” Without a care with the others in the room, Natsu passionately kissed her.