(17) Facing Disney World Again

Start from the beginning

"Me too." she said as she looked over at him.

"I love you baby. I"m glad that we got back together." he said

"I love you too and I'm happy too. You are an amazing boyfriend." she said as she rolled to her side.

"Mmm I think it's you that is the amazing one in this relationship." he said as he kissed her.

"God you are so sexy like this." he whispered

She smiled and said "Thank you but we better go downstairs."

"Yeah let's get in the pool." he said

She put on her bikini and he said "Oh baby you look so good and so much more healthier than that day I saw you in bikini in Aspen

She put on her bikini and he said "Oh baby you look so good and so much more healthier than that day I saw you in bikini in Aspen."

"Thank you." she said

They went downstairs and got in the pool with the rest of the family. They played marco polo and chicken. While their dads grilled out some burgers and hot dogs and bbq chicken.

The next day they all got up and ate breakfast

The next day they all got up and ate breakfast. Makayla went upstairs and started to get dressed and do her hair and make up. She came out of the bathroom and he was sitting on the bed he looked up at her. "You look adorable." he said as she sat in his lap.

"Thank you." she said as she kissed him.

"You're welcome

"You're welcome." he said

She put on her black converse shoes and she tied them. "Kids we are ready let's go." Winnie yelled up the stairs.

She got up off Bucky's lap and they both took deep breathes and interlaced their hands and headed downstairs together. "Well don't you look adorable Makayla" Winnie said

"Thank you." she said

They all got into the van they were sitting in the very back. She was bouncing her leg as they got closer to the park. Bucky started to get very nervous when they pulled into the parking lot. Everyone started to get out of the car but them "Give them a few minutes." Jordan said in a low tone.

Bucky looked over at Makayla "We can do this" she whispered.

"Yeah.." he whispered as their foreheads are together. She squeezed his hand and they both started to get out of the car. They wouldn't let go of each other's hand as they started to walk up the parking lot. They got to the entrance and they saw the bench all the people walking around.

"I can't do this" she said as she went running with Bucky right behind her as they got the van they hugged each other crying and freaking out. Jordan and James walked back to the car.

"What happened talk to us." James said

"We saw the bench where we sat all day waiting for you all to find us." Bucky said

"Okay breathe James and Makayla it's okay..let's go try again " James said as he hugged them both.

They walked back up the parking lot and walked back into the entrance. They walked over to the bench and sat down holding hands and closed their eyes. "You two ready to go ride rides guys" Jordan said

Bucky swallowed hard and said "I think so."

They held hands the whole time like they did that day and followed their family around. They rode rides and then had cotton candy and took a selfie of them with the cotton candy kissing the another one of them smiling at the camera that they sent to Dr Johnson and Dr Thomas.

They had the best time that day once they got past their fear. They even got a kiss at the fireworks in front of the castle.