Chapter 15

Maleficent finally made it into the Woods; it took her long enough, she thought. She heard Regina's yelp from some distance, then as she got close enough she found the Brunette in a Trap as a Man stood in front of her. Soon enough it became worse and he snipped his Fingers causing the Brunette to Fall down at the Floor; the Trap-gone. He was about to grab her as Maleficent was about to get out of her hiding Place, just before Regina took a stone and smashed it against the Man. It didn't meet his Head because he blocked it with his Arm, yet it gave Regina enough time to turn around.

Everything seemed to happen so fast, before Maleficent could act, the Dark Skinned Man has already a Tight Grip around Regina again, hissing something into her Ear while the Knife pressed against her Throat. The Blonde immediately got up and snipped her Fingers, causing the Man to be lifted off the Ground into a Trap, such as Regina had been in a few minutes ago. She snipped her Fingers again as she knew Regina wasn't hurt, and the Man was gone, probably somewhere in the Dungeons or somewhere worse, Regina thought.

The Smaller Brunette immediately threw herself around Maleficent as she jumped into her Arms, snuggling close to the Warmer Woman; Regina wouldn't deny it-she was freezing and Maleficent had always been very warm. "I'm so, so, so sorry Regina.", The Blonde apologized as she Stroke Reginas Back with one Hand while her other one would be tangled between Regina's brown locks. "I'm sorry too, I'm so sorry for leaving, I just wanna find her.", Regina Replied as some Tears ran down her Cheek and she clung even closer to the Woman. She truly never wanted to leave her again.

"God don't apologize, My Princess, you've done nothing wrong, it was me who Kept things from you, but let's not talk about this now. Let's find your Sister.", Maleficent Replied as she kissed Reginas Head, she knew the Brunette wouldn't give up on Her deadly Sister but as long as the Blonde was with her, she was pretty sure the Brunette was save. "You will help me?", Regina asked as these big Brown Eyes, that Maleficent adores so much, stared right up at her. "Of course, I will never leave you out of sight again, My Little Princess.", Maleficent Replied as she kissed Regina again, of course the kiss was gladly welcomed by the Brunette. "I'm not Little.", Regina pouted as she clung to the Older Woman even more, she clearly did not want to let go yet. "Of course not, My Dear. But let's return to the Castle, we will try looking for Zelena tomorrow, It is too late and I think my little One needs a Nap.", Maleficent suggested chuckling as she kissed Regina's Nose. "I'm not...Little.", Regina pouted with a yawn-She didn't even realize how tired she was already. That, Maleficent took as an Agreement to her Suggestion so she covered both of them in Black Smoke Before they were in the Bedroom of the Castle once again, Regina in a cute little red Robe Of Mal, which was of course, way too Big for her, while the Blonde herself was in a Black Satin Robe.

Regina grinned up at the Woman as she continued to cling to her tightly. The Blonde laid down in Bed with Regina as ever Snuggled into her Side, so that was how they fell asleep, Maleficent spooning Regina. It indeed didn't take either of them long to fall asleep.

AN//Any Requests for new Stories?