Chapter 1

AN//Haha DQ!! Who would've thought that

Regina Ran through the Cold Forest as fast as she could, she wasn't about to stop running anytime soon. Regina, The Eighteen Years old Young Woman was desperately trying to get her precious Freedom once again. Her cruel Mother, Cora Mills, would be on a Trip and just arrive back at the Palace when it was dark already, what would be a better Chance than that day? Surely much people suffered under Cora's Hand but Regina, her own daughter, had suffered most already. Just two weeks ago her Mother killed the Love of her Life, the Stable boy she madly fell in love with, just for Regina to Marry the (to mention way older) King Leopold, surely Regina would not let that happen if she could. Her Freedom was way too precious for her as if she could just give it up like that.

She knew that she was powerful, yet she had no idea of Magic. Also, she did not want to use it very often, fearing she might end up like her Mother that used to manipulate and control her by any Kind of Magic all the time. It changed her, Regina never knew if there was a nice side of Cora but she was sure there would be one, you cant be born evil can you?

She ran and ran as if she would never stop again, her destination-Maleficent's Castle. Even thought the Rather Smaller Brunette did not know much about Magic, she did find the name 'Maleficent' plop up a few times in her Mothers' spell books. She hoped, the Woman would be able to help her, teach her, or protect her.

Not really having any Direction, the Young Princess Ran as far as her Legs would carry her, she had an idea about where The Castle was, Yet she wasn't too sure. Any Place would be better than the Prison she was forced to call home, well, soon she would have to marry and move in with the King, a new Prison that would keep her from her Freedom; a Prison for the Entirety. She couldn't understand it, why would such a Man like to marry her? Of course she saved his Daughter but the king had to notice the Huge Age Difference between them, Or did he just not care? Regina hadn't seen him on bad days yet, also she hoped she would never have to do so, she hoped she would never have to share a Room, a Bed or a Child with him, oh she definitely did not want to loose her Virginity to some old King-she couldn't even stand the thought of it.

Ever since the Brunette was young she seemed to displease her Mother, the way she rode her favorite Horse, the way she Clothed, the way she Acted, the way she looked. Finally, that she ran away, Regina would be able to wear her Hair Just like she wanted to, she could giggle as often as she wanted and she could ride the way she wanted. Also she wouldn't have to wear these silly dresses anymore with the Tight corsets that would press her Breasts that much in the Air they would almost Jump out, not to mention that she hardly got to breath normally in them. Surely Regina had a great Figure, also she was very well aware of her Beauty, but she believed in True Love. The True Love She seemed to have lost by The Stable Boys' Death.

A soft smile curled on her Lips as she saw the Huge Castle finally in front of her, it was also quite huge but very well hidden by the Dark Forest. She opened the gate before walking inside, It didn't take too long until she Heard a Voice behind her.