Chapter 3

"Regina!", Cora Yelled once Regina and Maleficent stood in front of the Older Woman. Just a few seconds ago they were covered in black smoke and then they were already back at The Palast. The Brunette whimpered a little as her Head lifted a little to look up at the Taller Woman Behind her, their eyes not meeting thought. "Please.", She whimpered as she looked up at the Blonde like she could be her Savior. "I've found her at my Castle, she was trying to get me to learn her how to use Magic, she's yours I figure?", Maleficent asked, completely ignoring the Smaller Brunette. "She is. Thank you.", Cora Said coldly as Maleficent pushes Regina forward before disappearing in black Smoke.

"How dare you, you foolish Brat!", Cora yelled once the Blonde was gone. Regina cried softly as her Body hit the ground because of the Harsh slap against her Cheek. "I-I'm s-", "I don't want to hear any word Regina! You will marry the King and If I ever find you outside of the Castle again before the wedding or without the King then I swear Regina you will never see daylight again!", She yelled causing the Brunette to cry more. "I just want to be Free! I don't want that power that you are after! I want to live and Love!", Regina cried as she received another Slap Against Her Cheek before she was lifted off the Ground Roughly as she felt like an invisible force held her up; god how much she hated it when her Mother uses her Magic on her!

"Now, will you become an obedient Daughter Regina?! You know I don't want you to be locked up all the time until your Wedding, And don't you think you could leave it all behind then! As soon as you're the Queen you will be bound to the King until his Death, I've made sure of that.", Cora threatened as Regina struggled to get free, it didn't really help much though. "B-", Regina was cut off as she seemed to me squeezed, it was hard to breath and she felt weak. "I'll be good.", She Said softly as her Mother lowered the crying Brunette to the Ground again. "You won't leave the Castle until your Wedding, do you understand me? Unless you want to be locked in your Room for the Rest Of The time.", The Older Woman asked and Regina nodded. "Alright...I promise...", Regina Replied defeated before she saw the Purple Smoke around her once more before she found herself in her Chambers.

The Brunette shrunk to the Ground as she began crying, she didn't think she would ever stop anymore. Not just that it was extremely Horrible for her to marry that Man, but also she hoped for Maleficent to save her, to Teach her, to be her way out of this Hell Hole, but there was no way out.

On the Other Side, there Was Maleficent as she looked through a Magic Mirror right at the Crying Princess. She did feel sorry for bringing her back to her Prison but what could she have done? Teach her? No, the last time she did that didn't end very well, Even though she did have some very good Feeling with Regina, however, it was over. Regina would be marrying the king in two weeks and she would be Queen, if she wanted it or not.