Chapter 5

"Come on, Dear. What is it? Talk to me.", Maleficent Said as she kneeled Down to the Crying Brunette and wrapped her Arms somehow protecting around the Smaller Woman, that probably caused Regina to cry even more though. "I-I don't wanna marry him.", Regina cried out as she held onto Maleficent before she continued. "She k-killed h-him. She killed my fiancé.", Regina cried out as she held onto the Blonde, closely wrapped safely in her Arms. The Night was cold but Maleficent seemed to warm Regina up just fine, Of course being a Dragon helped at that. "So what do you want?", The Blonde asked as she softly wiped away Reginas Tears with her Thumb. "I want to stay with you.", the Brunette pleaded ever so softly. "No.", Was the Woman's only response. "Then Please don't get me back there.", Regina begged as she looked up at the other Woman.

"Fine, have your Freedom, Little Girl.", Maleficent agreed as she turned back into a Dragon and just as she was about to leave again, Regina Wrapped her Arms around The Dragons' leg, clinging to her tightly just before Maleficent turned back to her human state and looked down at Regina that was still clinging tightly to her Leg as if she would never want to let go. "What do you want now?", Maleficent asked in an annoyed but also soft tone. It was a mystery to the Blonde why The young princess would like to stick to her so gladly, most people hated her. "I want to stay with you. Please.", Regina repeated innocently as she grinned up The Woman. Maleficent rolled her eyes as she turned into her Dragon Figure once again.

Once again she flew away as Reginas Arms and Legs we're wrapped around her tightly so the Brunette wouldn't fall off, it was hard though since Maleficent wasn't holding her, Of course she would catch the Brunette in case she would fall anyway. The Blondes' Thoughts were messed up-Why was Regina so clingy when it came to her?-why did she risk falling down several meters and probably dying just to be with Maleficent?-why would Regina choose her over her precious freedom? Maleficent looked down as she saw Regina slightly struggling to keep her Arms wrapped around the Dragon, she was getting tired and weaker as if she wouldn't be able to hold herself for much longer, that was until the Blonde saw a huge Tree, the hugest one in the Forest And set Regina down on it before backing off again. She was unable to speak in her Dragon form but she smirked and laughed in her Mind, It was quite amusing to see Regina like that, it also was cute, she had to admit that at least.

Regina's big Brown Eyes seemed to get even bigger as she looked at Maleficent with some kind of puppy Eyes, silently begging her not to leave her like that; also Regina had not the slightest idea how to get off that Tree. "Please...I just wanna stay with you...pleaaaaaasssseee.", Regina begged as she leaned further to the Dragon. She was careful not to break the branch she sat on though...it was indeed very high and she surely would not survive that fall. Regina Giggled as the Dragon seemed to shake her Head before leaning down, telling the Brunette silently that she was allowed to get on her Back, which Regina was more than thankful for-she was way too tired to hold onto her again, so the Smaller Brunette Just crawled on top of the Dragon before she cuddled as close to Maleficent as possible, then she slowly closed her eyes, Maleficent Indeed was very warm and comfortable.