Chapter 2

"Who are you?", The Tall Blonde asked as Regina turned around to her. "R-Regina.", The Brunette answered as she looked at the other Woman, she had no idea why she suddenly was that nervous. Maleficent wasn't actually what she had expected. She expected an older Woman with grey hair, yet she faced a beautiful Blonde that seemed not to be much older than her. "So what do you want, Girl?", The Woman asked as she passed the Smaller Woman and sat down at a Chair, her Eyes never leaving Reginas petite form thought. "I-I hoped you could help me...teach me...Magic.", Regina answered honestly as she smiled a little.

"Show me What you've got.", Maleficent Replied and Regina looked down at her Feet, "actually I don't know how to do it..", She admitted before she felt Maleficents' Fingers under her Chin as her face was lifted up to meet the Blondes' Gaze. "So what do you want, you foolish Girl?", The Blonde asked harshly and The Brunette flinched slightly at the Name, another reminder of her cruel Mother. "I-...please.", Regina begged every so softly as a single Tear ran down her Cheek. "I don't need someone like you here, I'm no Teacher as well, not anymore at least.", Maleficent argued as she wiped away Reginas Tear with her Thumb, even thought she just met the young Woman, it hurt her to see her cry.

"But, I can feel that You've got power indeed.", Maleficent Said as she walked around, circling the Smaller Woman until she stopped standing behind Regina, her Hands At the Brunettes' Shoulders. "Please...Help me..I've read so much stories about you, is it True? Are you a Dragon?", Regina asked as she turned her Head a little to look back into the Other Woman's Blue Eyes. "Curious are we?", The Older Woman asked smirking as she stepped closer to the Brunette that looked as if she wouldn't know how to reply, of course she was curious, she's never met anybody like Maleficent. "I am, I can control it and if I please it, I can turn into my Dragon Form.", The Blonde Explained as she let a fireball appear in her Hand And Reginas Mouth fell open, it wasn't like the ones her mother would do, it looked somehow fascinating and it all made Regina even curiouser. It wasn't just Red and orange, it was Purple with a little bit of silver and even a hint of Black in it at the bottom.

"Don't leave your mouth open like that, we don't want you to catch flies, Dear, now do we?", Maleficent asked smirking as she let the Fireball disappear again. "N-No. So, Can you Teach me?", Regina asked with a hopeful smile as she gazed up at the other Woman, Maleficent was quite taller than the Brunette. "No.", Was Maleficents' Simple reply as she let go of the Brunette and walked back to her Chair before sitting down again. "W-Why Not?", Regina asked disappointed as her big brown eyes started right at the Blonde, making the Woman's Heart melt, even if she would never accept or admit that. "Why would I? You're just some Girl, Also you never practiced it. You probably don't even know what Magic is you young Girl.", Maleficent snapped coldly.

"Exactly! You have no idea! No idea who I am or what I've been through! I know very well about Magic, more than I'd like to, Ive been a victim of my Mother's Magic ever since I was a child and I've read several books of it!", Regina snapped back as Tears ran down her Cheeks once Her precious Lovers' Death was played in front of her Eyes over and over again. "So that's what you think it is like? The Maleficent I used to be would've turned into a Dragon and eaten your Flesh!", The Blonde suddenly yelled as she stood up and walked toward the Brunette that would back off as far as possible, yet as the Taller Woman grabbed her by her Shoulders she was forced to stay in Place. "Who are you anyway?", Maleficent growled. "R-Regina Mills. Daughter of Cora and Henry Mills.", The Brunette Replied Softly. "I will send you back there, a young Princess like you shouldn't be here at a Dragons'.", Maleficent growled as she grabbed for Reginas Shoulders with both of her Hands.