Chapter 13

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE NEWEST AT MY PROFILE (at 'conventions') ITS IMPORTANT
even if you say 'no', please let me know

"Who's Zelena?", Regina asked as her suddenly Not so tired Eyes Looked Up At Maleficent. "She's....a witch..", Maleficent Explained carefully as the Smaller Brunette looked up at her with Big Brown Eyes. "Why does her Name stand here?", Regina asked and Maleficent could tell the Princess fought to stay awake, so, she pulled Regina closer to give her extra comfort-god she just hoped the Brunette would finally fall asleep. "She's Quite important.", Maleficent Replied as she kissed Reginas Forehead. "Why?", Regina asked as she looked at the Page more closely. "She's....your Sister...half sister..", Maleficent Explained; she knew Regina would just keep pushing for an answer and would find it out anyway.

"M-My Sister? I-I don't have a Sister...", Regina Replied, confused, tired, but also kind of Sad. "You do, your Mother Just kept it from you...and I did, I'm sorry Regina.", The Blonde informed as she pulled Regina closer but the Brunette Just pushed her away again as a tear ran down her Cheek; yet she stayed on Mal's Lap. "H-How?", She asked in a very small Voice. "Some years ago your Mother found out she was pregnant, but she wasn't ready to raise the Child, she wanted to be Queen, she chose Magic and Power Over Her Child. Then she came to me and told me about it, we were quite good friends back then, unlike today. However I helped her to get rid of the Baby as soon as she was born, Her Name is Zelena Mills, she lives In Oz but some days ago Cora showed up and Told me she would return, here, to the Enchanted Forest.", Maleficent Explained as more Tears ran down Regina's Cheeks. "H-How could she Keep this f-from me?", Regina asked crying as she snuggled closer to Maleficent, her Arms as ever wrapped around the Blonde. At least she wasn't Mad at her, Maleficent thought. "I'm so sorry, My Princess.", Maleficent Replied as she kissed the Top Of Her Girlfriends Head.

"I need to find her!", Regina suddenly said as she jumped off Mal and Ran to their Bedroom, closely followed by Maleficent. "What? No, you don't understand, Zelena Wants to-", "She's My Sister! I have to!", Regina cut her off as she quickly switched into Black Pants, A Tight Black Top with some leather on it and a Belt, which made the Top look more like a small Dress. "No You don't understand, let me go with you.", Maleficent tried but Regina just pushed her out of the Way as she put on her Boots. "No! You should've told me! You didn't want me to know, did you!? You're manipulating me and lying to me just like her!", Regina cried out before she ripped the Book Page out of the Book and Ran to the Gate Of The Castle, Yet Maleficent stopped her.

"I know that you're Upset but please Regina, it's late and if Zelena finds you she will k-", "I don't care if it's Late! I can do this okay?! I'm not as weak as you think, just because I don't have Magic on my Side it doesn't mean I can't take care of myself! She's my Sister I have to find her! Leave me alone!", Regina snapped as thick Tears ran down her Cheeks. Maleficent Knew She couldn't stop the Brunette from leaving the Castle other than with Magic, But she would never do that, she would never use Magic on Regina, Cora did it to control her and Regina did not deserve all of that Magic Again, But What annoyed the Blonde even more was that Regina wouldn't even Listen, Maleficent tried to warn her about Zelena twice already and both times Regina cut her off-She had to stop These two from meeting alone or Regina might would not end up alive.