4. Pandemonium

Annoyed.

That is what Jace was at his little sister for breaking up Clary and his make out session.

You'd think Izzy would let the newly engaged couple enjoy canoodling - as Magnus insisted on calling it - for a little while longer, but no, Izzy dragged them out of Clary's room in the wee hours of the morning and forced them to start planning their wedding.

"Why do we have to do this so early!" Jace complained. "We just got engaged yesterday!"

"Oh, hush you," Izzy snapped.

He pouted. They had been going at this for a while and Clary and Magnus looked quite amused by all of it.

"We're almost done. If you would just let us finish, you two can go have sex, okay?" Izzy said.

At this, Clary turned as red as her hair.

"Fine," Jace grumbled.

"Good, now who's invited?" Izzy asked.

"Definitely the people in the institute," Clary said. "Maia, Bat and my parents obviously. Jace?"

He shrugged. "Robert, I suppose."

"We should also invite the people from the L.A. Institute and Tessa and James," Clary said. (I've been getting a lot of comments about how I forgot the Blackthorns and Emma, and just to clarify, they're the people in the L.A. Institute.)

"The Penhallows," Jace said.

"Oh! And Diana Waybrun and Catarina," Clary added.

"Who's Catarina?" Izzy asked.

"She's a warlock that I know," Clary said.

"Oh okay," Izzy said. "Anyone else?"

Clary and Jace looked at each other. They shook their heads.

"Well, that's good enough for now. If you want to add someone just tell me and I'll add them. You have plenty of time to figure that out," Izzy said. (Comment if I forgot someone.)

"Okay, we've been at this for a while we can continue tomorrow," Magnus said. Izzy and Jace had spent so much time arguing that most of the day was already gone.

As Clary and Jace were leaving, Izzy called out after them, "Oh and Clary, we're going shopping tomorrow for your dress with Maia. And Jace you're going with Magnus, Alec, Max and Simon tux shopping."

Jace sighed. He hated wearing tuxes. He didn't understand why he couldn't get married in jeans and a t-shirt, or at least fighting gear.

"What?" he complained.

"You have to," Izzy told him and then out of pure immatureness, stuck her tongue out at him.

"Okay, let's go out!" Clary suggested before Jace had the chance to stick his tongue out at his sister. "Pandemonium?"

They all agreed to go so Magnus was to get Alec and Jace was to go get Max and Simon while the girls got ready.

Jace walked into the training room and saw that Simon and Max were training.

After a few minutes of sparring, Max pinned down Simon with a satisfying thud. 

Jace couldn't help but laugh at the scene, alerting them both of his presence.

Max smirked and Simon blushed. Or maybe his face was just turning red because Max was sitting on him and it was hard to breathe; Jace couldn't tell. Either way, it was highly amusing.