25. Going to L.A.

"As much as I would love to do this forever," Jace said, kissing Clary's neck in the shower. "We have a plane to catch."

Clary groaned. "Do we have to?"

"Yes, if we want to make it to L.A., we have to leave now," Jace said, his mouth still attached to Clary's neck.

"We're going L.A.?" Clary asked, smiling.

His eyes widened, realizing what he said. "I guess it's not a surprise any more."

"Well, since the reason we couldn't portal before was because you wanted it to be a surprise, can't we just skip the plane and portal?" Clary asked, tracing random designs on his bare chest.

"Won't you be tired after portaling?" Jace asked.

"No." Clary shrugged.

"Are you sure? Because we wouldn't want you to be tired before tonight," Jace said suggestively.

"I'm not going to be that tired. Plus, if we skip the plane, you can get a head start on getting me tired, right now," Clary added, kissing his jaw.

"Hope you packed a stele," Jace said, pushing Clary up against the shower wall and attacking her lips.

She wrapped her legs around his waist to keep from falling down, and put her hands on the back of his head to pull him closer.

He slipped his tongue inside her mouth and their tongues did the familiar dance.

Clary grab some of his hair and pulled on it making him moan. Jace gripped her hips and they probably would have had sex in the shower again, but Jace's phone rang, interrupting them.

"Ignore it," Jace said immediately.

"But what if it's important," Clary said.

"It's not," Jace insisted, but she was already getting out of the shower and wrapping a towel around her body.

"Hello?" Clary picked up the call.

"Hello, Clary?" Tessa asked.

"Tessa! Hi!" she said. "Are you back in L.A.?"

"We are. And um. . ." the warlock trailed off.

Clary figured Tessa thought she didn't know about Jace bringing her there. "I know we're coming to L.A.," Clary told her.

"Oh! Okay, well are guys coming soon? I thought maybe we could have dinner," she said.

Jace came up from behind Clary and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Yeah sure, we should be there in about an hour," Clary answered.

"Great, we'll meet you at the Institute," Tessa said.

"Okay, see you then," Clary said.

"All right, bye!" Tessa said.

"Bye!" Clary said and hung up.

"We have to leave now, don't we?" Jace groaned.

"Yeah, now let's get dressed," Clary said, turning around in his arms and pecking him on the lips.

She tried to leave to get her clothes, but Jace, not satisfied with the small peck, pulled her back to him and gave her a long passionate kiss.

"Now, we can get dressed," he said once he pulled away.

So they did just that.

"Did we forget anything?" Clary asked as they were getting ready to leave.

"No, we checked all the drawers three times and I already checked out, so we have to go now," Jace said.

"Okay," Clary said, scanning the room quickly one final time before closing the door behind them.

They grabbed their bags and walked to an isolated alleyway before drawing a portal.

Jace took Clary's hand and they jumped in, soon arriving at the L.A. Institute.

"Clary!" Emma cried as they got there.

"Emma!" Clary hugged the other girl.

"How've you been?" Emma asked.

"Well, since the wedding," she added, realizing she saw them two weeks ago.

"Good, you?" Clary asked.

"Fine." She shrugged. "You guys must be tired, I'll show you to your room."

She led them to their room and let them be, saying she'd see them later.

They closed the door and Jace drew something on the door.

"What ar-" Clary got cut off by him smashing his lips against hers.

"I drew a locking and sound proof rune, now we should get to un-packing," he said, pulling away.

They un-packed, which took longer than necessary since they were fooling around - they weren't just going to let perfectly good locking and sound proof runes go to waste!

When they finally finished, they went to meet Jem and Tessa for dinner.

Hi! Hope you liked it! 

Comment! Vote! Follow!

Thx for reading! ILYASM! Mizpah!