Chapter Three: Friday Morning Sucks Worse Than Klaus

Start from the beginning

"Can I have the bathroom, Diego?" He said. Diego tore his attention away from the toilet—it had stopped bubbling.

"Sure." Diego went upstairs, leaving small footprints on the floor.

"Feeling better, Jordan?" Allison asked.

"Yeah? Why?"

"No reason," Allison smiled to herself and touched her throat before skipping downstairs

"Weirdos," Jordan shook his head fondly and then closed the door.

~{}~

After Jordan had gotten dressed and sort of managed his mess of curls, he grabbed his bag and ran downstairs.

"Oh fuck," he breathed out.

The kitchen looked like a scene of out a movie. It was ridiculous.

Waffles had been made, and the six conscious members of the Umbrella Academy where eating, all back in their uniforms. Allison's hair had been tamed and was now tucked into a neat braid.

"Good morning!" Klaus exclaimed from his spot on the counter. "Would you like some waffles? Everybody likes waffles."

"Uh...I'm good." He said, confused. He didn't need the sugar; he was trying to loose some weight. Who had made these anyways? He didn't even know they had flour.

As he tugged on his Chuck Taylors, he went into the kitchen. "Look, I don't want to leave you guys here, but I have to go to school. If I don't, Tate'll notice and we don't want that."

"Who is Tate?" Klaus asked.

"My friend."

"Is he cute?"

"Klaus, my God," Diego groaned. Klaus stuck his tongue out before grumpily eating a bite of waffle.

"I guess? I don't know, but if I say I'm sick Tate will show up with chicken noodle soup." Jordan said. Klaus aww'd.

"I have to go anyways. I've got a math test. I'm leaving you guys here, and I don't want the house destroyed. Food is in the fridge, TV remote is on the table, video games are upstairs in Ron's room, and be quiet?" Jordan pleaded.

"We will," Luther said. Allison nodded.

Klaus nodded as well and said, "Scouts Honor,"

"You where never in Scouts," Diego said, amused.

"None of us where," Luther added. Klaus rolled his eyes.

"Okay, you guys have fun. Don't destroy anything!" Jordan waved and then heard the soft drone of the bus rolling up.

"Oh shit!" He cried out, running outside as fast as he could.

"Run, Forrest, run!" Klaus yelled, and then he giggled like a madman.

"You're an idiot," Luther said.

Klaus shrugged. "At least I'm handsome."

~{}~

"Hey, Jordan!" Tate grinned as he scooted to make room for Jordan on the bus. Jordan collapsed, breathing heavily.

"Inhaler...?" Jordan asked after patting himself down.

Rolling his eyes, Tate yanked one out of his bag and handed it to his friend.

"You're the best, Tate, you know that?" Jordan said after taking a few puffs off the inhaler. Tate took the inhaler back and tucked it away.

"I am pretty great," Tate said with an air of arrogance before laughing. "You should really start keeping an inhaler on you, Jordan. It's been really fucking humid out."

"Eh, my little Tater-Tot always has one for me," Jordan teased, pinching one of Tate's rather chubby cheeks. Tate slapped his hands away.

"Shut up. Now, how was your night? Did you loose power too?"

"Loose power?" Jordan tilted his head. "No? Did other people?"

"Oh yeah," Tate nodded eagerly. "Pretty much all of Sun Creek did. The storm was crazy!"

"Huh," Jordan said. He'd caused the power to go out. Pretty much all of Sun Creek. He fought hard to contain the smile that so desperately wanted to escape. He'd made the power go out. Sure, he hadn't meant too, but—fuck, that was power.

Then, Tate started rambling about some new band he liked. Jordan didn't know.

All that was on his mind was the seven celebrities hiding out in his house. And what he was supposed to do with them.

A/N:

Ahhh oh my God you're all so damn nice like wtf it makes me cry tears of joy 😂
Anyways, thank you?? So fucking much??? For all the reads and votes and comments?? Because it literally makes my year, to see people enjoying my writing and liking it so much.
❤️💕💞💖💓💝💗❤️💜❣️❤️💕💞💖💓💝💗❣️💗❣️❤️💛💙💜🖤❣️💕💞💝💘💖💗💓💜🖤💚💘❤️❤️💕💝💓💜💗💘💝💞💕💘💖❣️that's how much I love you guys I swear

Sorry this chapter wasn't too interesting? But thank you so much for reading this, and have a wonderful day!