Amber... Nothing More Nothing Less♥

···Ashton POV···

WHAT THE HELL!

When I didn't respond back to the kiss she pulled back. I just stood there staring at her waiting for an explanation. I MEAN WHO JUST KISSES SOMEONE OUT THE BLUE!?

"I-I really like you Ash, and I just wanted to tell you, or show you before I never get the chance. I know I'm not the prettiest girl or one of them blond, red head bimbos you usually date, but just give me a change?" She says. "Please?" I was speechless. Words couldn't, no, wouldn't form in my mind.I was starstruck to say the lease. Unable to respond I walked out the kitchen as if I've been shocked.

I walked upstairs to my room to change and leave. I took a shower and when I walked out to put my clothes on there was a knock on the door. Before thinking about that I was saying I called out, "Come in." Thank god it was just Rose. She peeks her little head through the door,

"Um I was just going to tell you that I'm about to drop Cammy off at home and I'll be back with your car in ten minutes." I just nodded my head. I was still in shock, and didn't trust my voice so I didn't say anything. Rose closes the door and seconds later I hear the front door close.

Releasing a caged breath I go back to changing. Pulling on a gray fitted shirt matching it with dark blue jeans and my white Vans. I was down stairs eating and texting Amber saying I was coming in a bit when I heard the front door open and close. Looking up to see Rose walking into the kitchen.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"I'm sorry about what Cammy did, she told me in the car and I'm really sor-"

"Its fine, not your fault." I interrupt her looking back down at my plate.

"Ok, so, um, wha- what are you really going to do?"

I raise an inquiring eyebrow as I stare at my now cold food. Does she really want to know? Slowly raising my head to her I stare at her thinking of what to say.

"I'm going to go see Amber." I said after moments of debating.

"Oh, well you want to drop me off at home, or do you want me to wait here until you come back?" Rose is the only person to know I talk to Amber, usually I just go over Amber's before I visit Rose, but since she's at my house I guess she can stay if she want.

"Nah, you can stay if you want, I'll only be gone an hour tops, if you need anything just call. There's food if you get hungry, or there's money in my room for take-out." I said.

"Okay." After I was done eating and some small talk with Rose I head over to Amber's. I parked my car in her drive and walk towards the door. She opens up on the second knock, dressed in a green top with a low neckline and black shorts. I just stare at her with a expressionless face while she looks me up and down before meeting my eyes.

"Hey, babe." She says with a wide grin.

"Hi."

Without wanting to waste time, or delay what I'm here for, I roughly push Amber up against the wall kicking the door shut. Placing one hand on her hips and one behind her neck, I roughly kiss her. Swiping my tongue across her bottom lip asking for an entrance. She accepts without any hesitation, after seconds of just kissing I get even more impatient.

Groaning and panting I pull back from the heated kiss. Amber starts to grind herself against me while kissing and sucking at my neck. "Fuck, I need you now," I groan out. Picking her up and walk to the couch I sit down with her straddling me. Pulling in her long, black hair making her moan with pleasure, I nibble at her neck.

STOP HERE!

"Oh god, Ashton, I want to taste you," she moan getting off me and pulling my jeans off.

She pulls off my boxers and takes me in her hands. I can feel myself pulsing in her dainty hands. After a few pumps of my shaft a she finally takes me in her mouth. I groan out taking a fist full of her hair and pushing her head down to take me all in. Thrusting into her mouth I close my eyes and my head flew back; moaning and groaning. Her moaning one last time is what sends me over edge, sending vibrations up through my dick.

My hips jerk as I cum in her mouth and she swallows with no problem. "You always tease good," she comments wiping her mouth with her palm.

Pulling my shirt off I stand up to pull her under me. Not really caring if I rip the black shorts, soon her green top falls victim to my assault. Biting and sucking at her neck I slid my hand down her flat stomach, and right under her panties, past her rose bud, and entering her entrance. The feel of her soaking wet makes me hard all over again.

I rip her panties off and discard them where the rest of her ripped clothes are. Positioning myself between her I take out a condom and pull it on, plunge into her. After all of me is in her I wait until she has adjusted around me. It's quite amusing actually, after nine months of us she still hasn't adjusted to my size and length. When her muscles finally loosen up I pull out slow only leaving the head in, and thrust into her fast and hard.

Minutes past by of the room being filled with my grunted and groans and her moans and screaming, her legs starts to shake, her hands snakes to my back scratching my back. Arching her back, holding deadly tight to my shoulders she cums as my name fall from her swollen lips.  My thrusts become even more harder and quicker, chopper and shorter.

Grunting and groaning louder as I'm coming close to my peak. I stiffen, grabbing tighter on her hips my hips jerk spilling my seeds in the condom, releasing a sigh.

Moments past by as I catch my breath before I come back to my sense and start to put on my clothes.

"Where are you going, babe?"

"Home."

"Aren't you going to stay for a little while?"

"No, I have to get home."

"So that's it? Just fuck me and leave?" I run my hand down my face in irritation.

"Amber, let's not act like we're something we're not. We both knew what we were getting into, we've both known this for months. We are nothing more and nothing less than each other sexual pleasures."

"But I thought we was past that part?"

"And what would make you get an idea like that?"

"Because, you said we'd become more serious when you dumped your girlfriend."

"Amber this was your idea, don't change it." I said with as my face hardens.

"Ashton don't do this to me,"Amber pleaded with eyes of hopelessness swimming in them.

"Amber I have to leave," I said starting for the front door.

"You walk out that door and I swear this is over and I'll make sure you'll regret this with ever fiber in your bone, Ashton."

"There's nothing you can do that haven't been done to me already." Pulling the plug on our ties.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sooo... how was it?

How y'all feel about Cammy?

Ashton?

Or Amber?

Picture of Amber on the side.

COMMENT!

RATE!

SHARE!