Foreign♥

···Ashton POV···

Only ten minutes into school and my patience is already down to the last drop. First, everyone is  staring at Rose. Second, my cheating,  ex-girlfriend just walks up to my locker with that "I miss you, Ash" bull or maybe it was the fact that even after I said, "Fuck off, Sparkle. You didn't miss me when you BEGGED my best friend to fuck you. Or when you was riding him, or when you gave him a blowjob. Or when you let him cum in you without a condom, by the way, that's fucking nasty." But it might have been the time when she told me, "Fine, then don't be with me. Just at least let me leave you something to remember me by, cough, blow, cough, job?, cough."

I don't know, but even just looking at her makes my skin itch. Which bring me back to my first period class. Ms. Rotati, my English IV teacher gives us our first three week project, on the first day of school. YAY! Giving me the absolute, best partner in here... Sparkle! Note the sarcasm. As her heels click on the floor, hair flowing behind in the wind, I couldn't help but feel my skin start to crawl.

···Rose POV···

While I was in English IV I noticed that almost the whole male population of the class was staring right at me! It's a weird feeling that I'm not used to. I'm not used to the lime-light, I'm more of a behind the scenes kind of girl. Anyone who knows me, and it's not that many people that do, knows me as Ashton's best friend, or Ashton's shadow. I live more in the shadows of Ashton's popularity. I guess that's what you should expect when you're the nerd and your best friends the quarterback, football captain, number one player, and Mr. Most Popular of the school. No one knows who I really am. No one knows my full name, Rose, Rose Johnson.

Yes, Johnson as in one of the most riches families in the States, let alone state.

My mom, being one of the top surgeons in the country. My dad, being a big, all time movie producer, no one knows about me. Being the one that HATES lime-light makes sure I was never known as their daughter. That being the reason why my house is five thousand anchors of land, with two pools (indoor, outdoor), one theater room, bowling alley, football field with a track, tennis court, gym, twenty rooms with in-suite baths, garden, pond and lake, with a semi circle drive.

Or being the fact that my room is pink and green, with a California King bed. Walk-in closet with twenty-two floors, game room, lounge, and an in-suite bath. Only people who know about my family is Ashton, my best friend Maria, my friend Jas, and my other friend Tony. I keep my circle small. Some might call it trust issues. As I come to focus I see my partner, Cammy, snapping her fingers at me in front of my face.

"Huh, what?" I said as I regain focus on her worried face.

"I said, what are we going to do for our project? We have to write a poem about hurt from each other's point of view. I don't want to sound mean or anything, but I don't know you enough to know your ideas on hurt, being hurt, or hurting someone." Cammy re-said. Thinking about what she said I realized that she was right. She doesn't know me enough to fully do the assignment. Even though I'm friends with Cammy, I don't trust her. And there's a reason for that, she runs her mouth too much, any secret anyone tells her she spills.

"We're going to have to do this at your house."

"Why?"

"Because... mine is being rebuilt and I'm staying in a hotel for the tine being." I lied.

"Oh, well... what if we have a-a study group with Ash and go over his house?" She says, looking over to Ashton with longing eyes. As long as I've known Cammy, she have always had this thing for Ashton. Everyone knows, but she's never told anyone. You can just tell by her eyes and actions. Even Ashton knows, he just plays it off like he don't.

"Um... I don't know, I'll have to ask him to see." I replied, even though I already knew the answer.

°°°°°°

"No," he says slamming his locker closed with a small 'bang' sound.

"Please, for me?" I pleaded with puppy dog eyes he can never resist.

"You know how I feel about her, Rose."

"I know. I know you think she's strange and creepy, but do this for me, please?" He stares at me, the look on his face tells me he's debating on if he should consider it or not.

Releasing a sigh, "Fine."

I jump up and down doing my little happy dance. "Thanks, Ash. Love you." I said before kissing his cheek and taking his car keys out his hand and skipping down the opposite direction, leaving him behind.

···Ashton POV···

After practice I walk home deciding the longer it takes me to get home, the less time I'll have to sit with Cammy at my house. Cammy is BEYOND creepy, I have a huge fan club but Cammy takes the cake. I mean have you seen her locker. Plastered with pictures of ME. Even more creepy is I don't even know how she got them. Some are of me when I think I'm alone. Jumping at the vibrations coming from my pants pocket.

I answer it without checking , "Hello."

"Hey, babe."

"Hey..." SHIT! What's her name? Looking back at the home screen I regain memory. AMBER! "...Amber"

"Hey, I thought you forgot my name there. Glad you didn't. I must doing something right." Amber says suggestively.

Letting out a slight laugh, "I would never forget you. I was just thinking about you right now. I actually was just about to call you. Something up?" I lied.

"I was seeing if you can come over and watch a movie with me? My parents aren't home." Maybe I can make an appearance.

"I don't know, Amber. I was just about to head home and eat." I said just as I was walking into my house.

"Please Ash, I'm bored, no one's home. I'll make the trip worth it." She says in a voice that's supposed to be seductive.

Amber might not be my type of settle down girl, but she's my "girlfriend" more like fuck buddy. We've been fuck buddies for about nine months. When I was with Sparkle, Amber and I just talked, nothing more nothing less. I knew Amber before Sparkle and we was sleeping together for a good eight months before I started dating Sparkle. I keep Amber around cause she's a good lay, but that's all, not funny, intelligent, or loving, just good in bed.

"Alright." Was the last thing I said before hanging up.

"Hey Rose, I'm going to go out in a few. I'll be back in about an hour." I said to Rose as I walked into my living room to find Rose and Cammy taking.

"But you just got here Ash, where you going?" Rose asks.

"I got something I need to do, I'll be back later." I said, feeling uncomfortable under Cammy's gaze. Jesus, she even out Jason, Freddy Jason. And that's speaking volumes.

"Oh, alright... Have fun." She says as many different emotions flash through her eyes. Pain, anger, hurt, and something else I couldn't pinpoint. All flashing by too quick for my eyes. After a moment of silence I walk into the kitchen and start for the refrigerator.

"Hey Ash."

I froze at the sound of her voice. Turning around to see Cammy leaning on the island in the middle of the kitchen.

After looking around for an exit I reply, "Uh, hi."

"So, how are you Ash?"

"Um, I'm fine."

"That's good, so, um, I was wondering if you'd like to hang out sometime, you know, just me and you?"

"Uh, well, I'm kind of already seeing someone." Uncomfortable feelings setting in.

"Oh"

"Yeah."

Before I realized what's happening I feel lips on mines. 

....What?

*********************************

More of a filler but anywho. Picture of Cammy on the side.

COMMENT!

RATE!

SHARE!