Just For Today♥

···Rose POV···

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

My alarm clock went off waking me up from my peaceful slumber. Just as I'm fully rubbing the crust out my eyes, a fully clothed Ash busted into my room.

"Wake up, Rose. Time to go to school." Ash yells. God he has no IDEA what he just walked into. I thought as I stared up at him narrowed eyed.

"I'm not going today, now leave me alone before I split your throat and hang your head on my banister." I replied putting the pillows over my head. "Come ON, Rose. We're going to be late. We have thirty minutes. Now get up and get dressed, babe." He said while checking his watch.

"I don't give a damn how much time we have, I'm NOT going, and YOU have two minutes to get out and live or stay and die. Your choice." I said as I moved down closer under my blankets.

"I didn't want to do this babe, but you made me."

Before I had time to get what he was letting on to, Ash snatches my blankets off me, grabs me by my waist and throws me over his shoulder. "LET ME GO ASHTON!" I gasp, kicking and punching at his back, ignoring the tingles and electricity running up and down my waist where his hands once were. He kicked open my in-suite bath and tosses me over to the floor by my cream colored bathroom sink.

"Now brush your teeth and wash your face, get dressed and come down stairs where I'll be cooking breakfast." He smirked making both his dimples indent with full force.

"I hate you," I replied getting up off the white, marble floors I had in my bath, my eyes narrowed never leaving his chocolate brown, twinkling ones.

"Love you too." He said before waking out the door, before he closed it behind him he stopped to say, "Oh and if you need any help with undressing I'm just a yell away." With that he closed the door leaving me on the other side of it, in my bathroom.

"Perv," I said under my breath.

"You know it, babe."

Damn he got them K9 senses.

I turned on the hot and cold water for my walk-in shower. Jumping into the lukewarm water relaxing my tensed shoulders I let out a deep sigh. Taking my Dove Pink-Rose scented body wash, I start to scrub my arms and legs contemplating if I should shave them, they're not hairy, just a habit of mine to shave them every time I get in the shower, which it's everyday. After washing my body off I grab my TRESemmé shampoo and conditioner and wash my hair. Climbing out my shower and heading towards my sink to brush my teeth and wash my face, with a pink, plush towel around me that stops a little pasted my butt. After doing my general hygiene, I walk out to find an Ashton sitting Indian style on my bed with a plate of pancakes, bacon, eggs, grits with orange juice sitting on my nightstand. "I thought you said I had thirty minutes to get dressed or we're late?" I questioned with curious eyes.

"I lied," he paused before going on to see my red angry face. "I knew you would have been difficult, so I woke you up at six-thirty to give you an hour and a half to get dressed and ready," he replied with a smirk plastered on his face. "You're welcome." He finished off.

WHAT!? Are you KIDDING me!?

"Whatever."

I walk into my walk-in closet, looking for something to wear. Deciding on a Cheetah print, crop top, with a sweetheart neckline, with over-the-shoulder sleeves. Matching it with a acid washed, light blue, high waisted, ripped at the thighs down to the knees jeans. Going down my elevator to my "Shoe-Land" (as I call it) department of my walk-in closet. Taking my Cheetah print Toms, then going to my accessories part of closet to find my gold, long, chain with Cheetah pendant. Then my gold, diamond studs and gold and black bracelets. I went back up to my room curling my hair. "That's ONE first day of school outfit ," I hear from behind me while I'm looking at myself in the full-length mirror.

" I wanted to make a interesting first day back impression." Replying back to Ash. I hear a "hmph" from behind me, but that's it.

Well today's going to be interesting site to see. I usually don't normally dressed like this, but all my "nerd" clothes are in the cleaners. I guess today will be the one and ONLY day for the school to see my other side, my "dark side" as Ashton looks to say... but only for today.

···Ashton POV···

Rose looks really, REALLY good today. If only we was some- SHUT UP ASH. She doesn't see you that way and never will, and neither do you. Only best friends.

"Only best friends," I whisper to myself. Waking after Rose to my all white Chrysler 300. Driving to school I couldn't help but wonder why Rose was dressed like that. Normally she wears granny glasses, long shirts, boot cut pants, hair tired back in a pony tail. MAKE UP FREE! But today she looks like a sex goddess, with THAT shirt, THEM pants, and MAKE UP! This side, the dark side only comes out of Rose when we go out with our, well my friends. Even though it's entertaining to look at her when it does come out, it only happens at night. And there's a reason for that!

This is going to be long day.

"...are you ok with that?" She finishes off.

"Wait, what, huh?" I was too focused in my thoughts that I didn't hear her question fully.

"Were you even listening to me?"

"Yes." No.

"Yeah, sure you were."

"Then tell me since you're doubting my listening skills."

She let out a huff then said, "I said, I'm going to get your keys from your locker to use, are you ok with that?"

"Yeah, sure, I guess, just be back before practice over." I say, taking the last left turn to the school.

"Well DUH, smart ass." Rose said sticking out her tongue.

"Better put that tongue back in before it be somewhere else." I mused watching her turn tomato red from the corner of my eyes, while parking my car in my parking space.

"Perv," was all she replied with getting her bag then getting out the car. Laughing and getting out the car to round the car bumper.

"Only for you, babe," I said  as I sling my arm over her shoulders when I reached her.

As we walk down the parking lot to the school I watch as heads turn, and guys almost snapping their neck to watch Rose walk to the front. Clenching and grinding my teeth as they watch us- or more like watch Rose.

Isn't this day going to be interesting. Some first day she got.

*********************************

Sorry I'm late with the update, I've been busy with the starting off my senior year at a new school. Picture of Rose on the side.

COMMENT!!!

RATE!!!

SHARE!!!